Main Menu

2000AD May/June Art Comp: Page 100!

Started by Jim_Campbell, 11 May, 2010, 04:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Monarch

Already done mine

just waiting for a scanner to be free at work....

I think you'll be surprised at what I've done....

The Monarch

Its too big to put on here so here it is on my blog...I also very foolishly put the original page up as well to bare my shame

http://deadlldo.blogspot.com/2010/05/2000ad-art-contestpage-50-david-does.html

Don't forget to click on the picture to make it bigger!

Colin YNWA

Ohhh you're David Page who posts loads over at Prog Slog... off topic I know but I've just realised!

The Monarch

The Monarch

I really....really hope I'm the only one who has plans of entering this one....might be the only time I can win :lol:

Professor Bear

I've done a few sketches but won't be fleshing any out until I get the time - of which there is a great deal more than usual.

Hoagy

A piece is in the 'shop. Based on page 50 of The Black Hole.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

uncle fester

This is Page 3 of a 5 page 'Terror Tale' by Al Ewing called Sorrowhill. That's the 'middle page theme' thing sorted :) It's also one of the downloadable submission scripts from this very site for artists with ideas above their station, and so handily doubles as part of a portfolio of stuff I'm taking to Bristol Comic Con next weekend (minus the text and boxes, obviously)!

willthemightyW

They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

mygrimmbrother

willthemightyW

aaahhhh, I might enter this one however I would have to draw it and then upload a photo, because my scanner is broken and I'm buying a new graphics tablet, ah well hopefully I can fix my scanner.
They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

CrazyFoxMachine

THAT KICKS ARSE, UncleFester! *runs off to fav it on DevArt*

Are we just doing a straight conversion of the page, or a single image that defines it though?

El Chivo

Peter Wolf

I like that a lot

Very unusual layout with the thin vertical panels.
Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 16 May, 2010, 02:59:24 AM
THAT KICKS ARSE, UncleFester! *runs off to fav it on DevArt*

Are we just doing a straight conversion of the page, or a single image that defines it though?

I think you can do what you like.I am just going to copy a page strsight off.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Mike Gloady

Been very busy and stressed lately - this could be a brilliant theme and there's already an entry that'll beat whatever I can oome up with, but on the offchance I get my move sorted in about fiveminutesflat I'd love to enter this one.  And I've no idea what I'd pick to do page 100 OF.  Other than Space Girls (it didn't get that far did it?  Hope not).

Brilliant stuff Fester.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever