Main Menu

Starfleet Commander on Facebook

Started by The Legendary Shark, 04 June, 2010, 07:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

I swore I'd never get sucked in to one of these things, but here I am trying to build up enough resources and technology to build a Hephaestus Class Attack Platform and avoid getting crushed by more powerful players.

Anyone else addicted to this bloody thing?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Erm havent played it though they do sucker you in. I played Street Racing for months only to find my stats quashed in a database error.

Never rub another mans rhubarb

The Doctor Alt 8

Didn't know this was on Facebook...

Daaaammmmnnn

Van Dom

Oh Jesus no...... Like you Shark I avoided all these things for a long time until Superhero City got me and proceeded to eat up an inordinate amount of my time.... This one sounds fabulous but.... I can't.... I mustn't! I won't!!!! (I hope...)
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

The Doctor Alt 8

You will....

says the level 167 superhero....  :lol: :lol: :lol:

ThryllSeekyr

I just sorted out my Facebook account and started playing.

Richmond Clements

Desktop Defender is where it's at.

Martin Jameson

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 12 June, 2010, 11:31:15 AM
I just sorted out my Facebook account and started playing.

Just started playing too and it's pretty good - we should form an alliance!

The Doctor Alt 8

ThryllSeekyr

Addictive, but like so many of those games I have already tried and abandoned. It's free, but also offers you plenty of opportunity to buy better powers/equipment through PAY PAL. Almost like online gambling.

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Martin Jameson on 12 June, 2010, 03:36:20 PM
Just started playing too and it's pretty good - we should form an alliance!

Good idea. I'm in [84:423:5]. Currently rebuilding after a newbie mistake left me wide open to a devastating attack. Dammit.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Martin Jameson

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 13 June, 2010, 04:26:21 AM
Well I'm game, send me an invite!

I will look for you on Facebook and send a request. I have started and alliance called "justice department" (first thing I could think off) if anyone's interested!

The Legendary Shark

I'd suggest joining one of the bigger alliances to start with (I'm in the Federation of Planets). Useful for learning the ropes (things such as fleet and resource saving, for example) and also gives you an extra level of protection while you build up your fleets.

I'd love to join the Justice Department, but you're too far away to make it useful for either of us at the moment.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Martin Jameson

yeah maybe that's not a bad idea - perhaps I should put mine aside a while. I am still trying to get the hang of it and have entered diplomacy mode until I know what's what.