Main Menu

Yap Shop Games Night

Started by briantm, 22 July, 2010, 01:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

House of Usher

I think they're all two player games. You have to wait for someone else to come in, or else pop into a game arena that already has another player in it.
STRIKE !!!

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Richmond Clements

Jared Katooie

Signing up for Quake Live now.

CraveNoir

I signed up for Quake Live earlier today and had a run around (by gum, it's been a while!). name: CraveNoir

Jared Katooie

briantm

Quote from: House of Usher on 22 July, 2010, 07:27:57 PM
I think they're all two player games. You have to wait for someone else to come in, or else pop into a game arena that already has another player in it.

In Globulos when you're setting up a new game, at the top of the new game screen you can also click VS or MELEE to start one of the multiplayer games.

You still have to wait for enough players but you can invite people from the lobby once you're in the room.

briantm

Sent a friend request on quake live to everyone who poster their username here.

Don't be afraid of the monkeysexninja!

Richmond Clements

I got the game working eventually in the tutorial mode, but every time I tried to join a game it didn't work...
Won't be able to get another try until late in the weekend.

Dandontdare

Habven't tried quakelive yet, but inspired by this thread I downloaded the original quake on steam last night and had hours of nostalgic fun trying to remember where all the beasties jump out from and where the secret areas are. Great fun!

Mikey

Right, I've joined up Quake Live - how the fuck do I turn around?!

I'm Metaluna by the way...

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Jared Katooie

Dude, use the mouse to turn around.

:D

Emperor

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 23 July, 2010, 10:40:13 AM
I got the game working eventually in the tutorial mode, but every time I tried to join a game it didn't work...

I joined a game but was booted for dropping packets  :o I wonder if it was my using a wireless connection.

I'll give it another shot tonight if I can, might try and jump in a game one of you is already playing (not sure how you start a game, it might be simpler to get a duel game going with a couple of you, to ease into this).
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Mikey

Dude, I tried the mouse and it didn't work!

M
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

The Doctor Alt 8

The solution is obvious...

CHEESE