Main Menu

Win The Restricted Files 02 (for free)

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 28 July, 2010, 02:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

YOU READ IT RIGHT FOLKS

Times are hard and money is scarce at the moment, so do you want to be the proud owner of Judge Dredd : The Restricted Files Vol 02 and spend no money attempting to win it. Well this Friday that will become possible.

All you will have to do is follow the simple instructions that will appear here and then go to two other sites to get the answers and then pm me with your answers. The sites you will need to visit to enable you to win this truly Zarjaz prize are as follows.

http://cellarofdredd.blogspot.com/

and

http://futurequakepress.blogspot.com/

You can go there now, if you like but come Friday I'm sure you will all flood there to take part in this FREE competition.

This is just to let you know it's coming and get you in the mood. All the instructions will be up on Friday, so keep em peeled :o

Richmond Clements

Emperor

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 28 July, 2010, 04:10:15 PM
Ohhhh you tease!

Paging his lordship - could you please stop throwing stones or I'll have to phone St Hellen's Glass to replace the walls.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Emperor on 28 July, 2010, 04:15:07 PM
Quote from: Richmond Clements on 28 July, 2010, 04:10:15 PM
Ohhhh you tease!

Paging his lordship - could you please stop throwing stones or I'll have to phone St Hellen's Glass to replace the walls.

NEVER!

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

COMMANDO FORCES

Don't forget folks, the competition starts tomorrow  ;)

Buttonman

COMMANDO FORCES

It'll all be revealed in the morning. It's a simple competition to win the Restricted Files 02 and all you need to do is look at a few pictures, damn nearly gave the game away then.

I shall post the actual comp here in the morning, as soon as I return from work. Then it will be up to you lot to do the easy bit, that is winning it  ;)

SmallBlueThing

Since i got r02 for fathers day off the gibbons, can i have the cash alternative?
SBT

COMMANDO FORCES

You could win it and then do another competition to win it from you  ;)

Albion

I already have it too so can I have an item of my choice from the Cellar Of Dredd instead?  ;)
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Dandontdare

An item? Pfft, how about a trolley dash?

COMMANDO FORCES

Here it is folks

The rules are very simple, so that means even Roger's mom will be in with a chance  ;)

Firstly you need to look at this picture of various items from the cellar.

I hope you have really looked hard at all those items, well done.

Now you need to go to the following two blogs, as on each blog there is a similar picture but with certain items missing. Both blogs have different items missing (it wasn't going to be that easy) and all you have to do is search the missing items out and then get back to me with the answers. Just pm me through this site or email me (address is in my profile).

The superb blogs in question are as follows :-

http://futurequakepress.blogspot.com/
&
http://cellarofdredd.blogspot.com/

When you pm the answers make sure you say which blog had which items missing and no I'm not telling you how many there are. You need to have faith in your abilities and when you are sure send your pm/email. If you don't know what the item is called, just describe it and where it isn't  ;)

The winner will be drawn on Wednesday 18th of August in The Yap Shop (2000AD chatroom). I will have all the winners on pieces of paper with numbers on the back. I will get a member of the chatroom to call out a number and I will show the members of the room the name through the medium of 'webcam' and the winner will be known. I will then get in touch with that person so as to get their address and send it off.

The reason the draw is on that date is because many people may be on holiday at the moment and it gives them a chance, also I'm off that night!

So there you are, go and look at the other blogs, there might be a delay in Bolt-01 getting his picture up as he has to wait for the competition to be announced and it is early.

Bolt-01

It sure is, and the pic is now up at The FQP blog

Good luck everyone!