Main Menu

G vs E - Faustian deals

Started by Emp, 31 July, 2010, 07:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emp

Short lived series about a guy who dies and is recruited into "The Corp", who hunt down hasbeens/never weres who have sold their soul in a faustian deal for fame and fortune.

It was only shown the once i think and i can find no trace of it on dvd etc. Anyone any idea where i could get hold of this?

As for the faustian deals i'm sure we all have ideas of people who fit that mould, for me it's Jack Black (one of several,but i'd hate to deprive others of venting their opinions).

Mardroid

Ooh, I remember that! Interesting series that. I'd forgotten all about it. Kind of intentionally went for a 70 cop-show vibe... except with the supernatural stuff of course. Shame it got canned so quickly.

I just had a quick search but I couldn't find it either.

Goaty

Paul faplad Finch

I loved that show when it first started. Broke my heart what they did to it in the back half of the season.

As for who may have struck their own deal, Tony Blake and Paul Jackson. Had to have done.
It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

Emperor

I really enjoyed G vs E, can't work out why they never made more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_vs_E
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Richmond Clements

Yup- it was good while it lasted.