Main Menu

Re-reprint this!

Started by Emperor, 09 August, 2010, 10:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JSouth5942

I've been looking at the newly re-designed 2000AD Store to pick out my latest purchases only to find a section of Sold Out items several of which I still need to add to my collection.

Firstly, I was wondering if Robo-Keef could give us a heads up on if there is any intention of re-printing any of these any time soon or ever?

Sláine: Time Killer
Sláine: The King
A.B.C. Warriors: Hellbringer
Rogue Trooper: Realpolitik (Is there a Rogue Trooper: Tales of Nu-Earth 03 on the way that will cover this?)

These going to be some pretty big gaps in my collection if I cant get hold of these

Secondly, if any fellow boarders feel like helping me out and they have seen a copy of any of the above floating around in their local bookstore or comic shop I would love it it they could PM me.

Cheers!
Jason

The Big Man

Slaine : Time Killer and Nikolai Dante : The Courtship of Jena Makarov, please ! Can't find them anywhere !
"Is there a problem here ?"

JSouth5942

A quick update to this just in case anyone was trying to help me out in looking for these.

I've managed to obtain a copy of Slaine: The King so I no longer require that one.

As for all the others, I'm still hunting.

Come on Robo-Keef give us all a heads up on the re-print situation.
Jason

Quote from: JSouth5942 on 27 June, 2011, 03:42:27 PM
I've been looking at the newly re-designed 2000AD Store to pick out my latest purchases only to find a section of Sold Out items several of which I still need to add to my collection.

Firstly, I was wondering if Robo-Keef could give us a heads up on if there is any intention of re-printing any of these any time soon or ever?

Rogue Trooper: Realpolitik (Is there a Rogue Trooper: Tales of Nu-Earth 03 on the way that will cover this?)

These going to be some pretty big gaps in my collection if I cant get hold of these

Secondly, if any fellow boarders feel like helping me out and they have seen a copy of any of the above floating around in their local bookstore or comic shop I would love it it they could PM me.

Cheers!
Jason

JSouth5942

Quote from: The Big Man on 30 June, 2011, 03:01:42 PM
Slaine : Time Killer and Nikolai Dante : The Courtship of Jena Makarov, please ! Can't find them anywhere !

I second your suggestion of a reprint for Slaine: Time Killer, I need this one myself.

As for Nikolai Dante : The Courtship of Jena Makarov this has been out of print for more than a year or so now with no update as far as a re-print is concerned. However with the Nikolai Dante series now being released in Trade in the States you might have a chance of picking one up from there at some point in the future.

Any chance of an update of on forthcoming re-prints anyone?
JSouth

Hawkmumbler

How long have the Judge Dredd/ Batman files been out of print?

TordelBack

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 23 August, 2011, 12:49:17 PM
How long have the Judge Dredd/ Batman files been out of print?

Obligatory: not long enough.

radiator

I'm waiting for a decent reprint of all the Batman/Dredd crossovers, but this time including all four of them(the Dc edition didn't have Vendetta in Gotham).

Surely a new edition is a shoe in for 2012, when we have new Batman and Dredd films opening within months of each other (like 1995 again!).

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: radiator on 23 August, 2011, 02:33:26 PM
Surely a new edition is a shoe in for 2012, when we have new Batman and Dredd films opening within months of each other (like 1995 again!).
DONT SAY THAT!
Please dont compare tthe Dark knight Rises to Batman and Robin! (Or the Sly movie with Dredd!)

douglaswolk

So wait: is "America" out of print? It doesn't seem to be listed in the web store any more, & it's ridiculously expensive on eBay...

Grant Goggans

Well, it is on the web store, but, sadly, on the awful "out of print" page:

http://shop.2000adonline.com/oos

Emperor

Quote from: douglaswolk on 29 November, 2011, 05:21:54 AM
So wait: is "America" out of print? It doesn't seem to be listed in the web store any more, & it's ridiculously expensive on eBay...

Yeah I think this needs to be back in print - it is one of the highly recommended titles for new readers (once you've got settled into Dredd's world) and we are going to have quite a few of those next year, you'd imagine.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

The Prodigal

As an old newbie desperately trying to re-claim the years of lost thrill power may I put in my request for the Complete Savage? I don't want to be a bother so if you just run one off that would be great.

Robo-K33F

Quote from: JSouth5942 on 01 July, 2011, 12:22:42 PM
A quick update to this just in case anyone was trying to help me out in looking for these.

I've managed to obtain a copy of Slaine: The King so I no longer require that one.

As for all the others, I'm still hunting.

Come on Robo-Keef give us all a heads up on the re-print situation.
Jason

Quote from: JSouth5942 on 27 June, 2011, 03:42:27 PM

Cheers!
Jason

For the forseeable future (pre Dredd film release), the Dredd reprints will take priority.

Realpolitik may be reprinted in a volume of RT TONE volume.

Taryn Tailz

Quote from: The Prodigal on 25 May, 2012, 07:15:49 PM
As an old newbie desperately trying to re-claim the years of lost thrill power may I put in my request for the Complete Savage? I don't want to be a bother so if you just run one off that would be great.

Yeah I'd like to second that. I've always enjoyed Savage in the Prog, so it would be nice to have the "Taking Liberties" trade (as I believe its called) reprinted.

matty_ae

Courtship of Jena is now so rare that it doesn't even turn up on websites.
Hurry up and reprint.