Main Menu

Tattoo revision 2

Started by LARF, 18 August, 2010, 03:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmallBlueThing

THAT is absolutely brilliant- and if that doesn't get Mr Kevlev at the vrey least a Meg cover commission, then there is literally no justice. Paint that up, Mr Lev, and we have the best Dredd cover ever.

Okay, well, maybe that's an exaggration, but it really is splendidly marvellous and deserves to be a cover, or the movie poster... in the 89 Batman "I see gold teeth" only way.

SBT

IAMTHESYSTEM

That is a brilliant piece of design. I must admit I couldn't see Dredd's face at first but now I can it seems even more amazing.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

COMMANDO FORCES

That is bloody clever, well done KevLev.

Now stop pissing about and get in that prog before the years out  ;)

Albion

That is stunning. I saw it was an eagle and Dredd's face straight away but I didn't see the eagle's head until the third look.
Truly arsom.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

vzzbux

Now that would be a tattoo I would be proud to have adorned on my body. The best of the pic IMO.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Toni Scandella

On a tattoo I'd want finer lines, but that design rules :)

Now I need someone to design me a Judge Death / Anderson themed half sleeve...

(and give me a couple of grand to get it done...)

PsychoGoatee

Very cool tattoo design! Dredd's face is what I saw first.

LARF

Cool, thanks Hive Mind!

I'm so chuffed to have Kevin design this for me, so I think it's a go'er.

I'll mail Kevin this morning to work it up.

If anyone has had tattoos before I'd appreciate it if they live around Nottingham, Sheffield, Mansfield or Derby area, if they could recommend a god tattoo parlour. I have whittled it down to one which is Fiona Long in Sheffield, who seems very experienced, and very artistic as I need them to interpret the design exactly, but would take other advice as well.

Thanks again for all your comments, I'm sure Kev's pleased too, it is a fabulous design.

Cheers
M

Mike Carroll

I absolutely love that design. I'm so jealous of Kev's skill that it actually hurts! Maybe not as much as getting a tattoo hurts, but still...

-- Mike

jock

that's an inspired design...

vzzbux

Shame you are not around Leicester. I could recommend a few.

V
Drokking since 1972

LARF

I live in Mansfield, Leicester's not that far, do you want to PM me some over? Would rather go off recommendations.

vzzbux

Devil's own :- Thrax is a good friend of mine and an excellent tattooist, but I don't have any of his ink though but he does some phenomenal B&W art.
http://www.freewebs.com/devilsowntattoos/

Tattoo City :- Kev has done most of my Tattoo's and I would recommend him though I haven't had any ink whatsoever for about fourteen years now and I think his son has taken over the business, He is just as good though.
http://www.leicester.co.uk/listing/23642/

V
Drokking since 1972

JOE SOAP

Larf, you should record the event and you tube it.

Kerrin

Brilliant piece of design there Kev, inspired. You really are a lucky bugger LARF.