Main Menu

2000ad back issues.

Started by leebrown1990, 25 August, 2010, 02:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leebrown1990

Has the 2000ad shop replaced it's back issues of 2000ad and the Meg with digital copies only?

I want to start getting the Meg regularly now; and want to get issues 298-300, before getting 301 from the shop.I'll be upto date with Lilly Mackenzine I think that way.

I'd much rather have it all in print but if need be I may buy just 300 (which should be easy to get a hold of) and then 298,299 digital.

Any answers or recommendations?

Cheers,
LeeBee
"After 2,000 years of keeping them breeding inside the one bloodline, we're lucky the bastard doesn't have antennae."

leebrown1990

Need a subscription, that's what I need.
"After 2,000 years of keeping them breeding inside the one bloodline, we're lucky the bastard doesn't have antennae."

Spaceghost

I was going to say, get a sub. You can start it whenever you like so you can get any back issues that way. I think it works out cheaper too.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

leebrown1990

So I can specify when I start my Sub that I want them to send me issues prior to the current/ next Prog or Meg?

LeeBee

Colin YNWA

Yep. Just ring um and Denise will sort it.

leebrown1990

Can't find a contact number, I've emailed them but they haven't got back to me. Does anyone have the old number from before the site was spruced up?

Cheers,
Leebee

I, Cosh

We never really die.

Buddy

I'm just about to clear out my collection. I've got issues from around 200 up to 1100 if that's any good for you.

Dirt cheap they are too!

leebrown1990

Damn you buddy...

I can't get to the window in my room because of all my comics, I really dont need more....

I'll PM you the issues I need, if your willing to split them.

Cheers,
LeeBee

leebrown1990

Sorry for the double post, but just like to say a thanks to The Cosh for also giving me the number.

Cheers'
LeeBee

canieatyouplease?41

When you click on mags in the 2000ad store click on the button that says judge dredd megazine and it will appear NOT digital :P hope i helped!!