Main Menu

The Curious Who Anthology

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 03 September, 2010, 07:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

locustsofdeath!

Quote from: House of Usher on 04 December, 2010, 12:46:39 AM
Quote from: exilewood on 04 December, 2010, 12:06:13 AM
Usher's script, I'd say, is elegant.

You're too kind. Really. Far, far too generous! Here's another preview. As you can imagine, I'm well chuffed with this:

Very nice! I like the old-school flying saucer spaceship! Looks like a Prince Valient-era three-panel strip!

CrazyFoxMachine

Emperor

Quote from: exilewood on 04 December, 2010, 12:06:13 AM
I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's pages.

My only worry at this stage is that our offering won't be able to compete against such madness ;)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

exilewood

That's not even the beginning of the maddness! Gotta say, I'm really excited to see the craziness that everyone has come up with! Well done that crazyfox! Great idea. I love this forum.

Cthulouis

Editorial permitting, I am one panel away from finishing this.

To put me in a Doctor Who mood, I have been watching Who on BBC Iplayer as I draw. I stopped watching before series 4, so this has been... interesting. Tonight I have found they have put up Turn Left instead of the River Song Library story. Turn Left, if you can't remember, is the one that reminds you of all the worst stories* from the previous few years that you have been trying to forget. Someone at work the other day told me I would like that one. I don't know what he's been huffing, but I want some of it.

*Except Fear Her.

Dark Jimbo

Three pages into my offering now, barring a little colouring to do, and have inevitably begun to detest half of what I've already done. The big re-draw commences...
@jamesfeistdraws

CrazyFoxMachine

Oh Jimb don't be so hard on yourself. Negotiating some colouring uh, waiting for my writer to actually finish his bloody script. Sigh. This might be devoid of an editorial contribution :(

Dark Jimbo

It's not that I think it's especially bad - just that I know it could be that much better (true for all my work, in fact).

I'll try to find some non-spoilery panels to post here, seeing as it seems to be de rigeur. Really enjoying this - Greg M's script is a joy, and it's really nice to be working in colour.
@jamesfeistdraws

Greg M.

Cheers mate, I absolutely cannot wait to see what kind of a spin you've put on my demented yarn. I may well get over-excited and have to go for a lie down.  :)

ozebane

Just had a little peek in my inbox to see Cthloulis' final page, and it is magnificent.
'Tis all coming together!

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Bhuna

And very nice it is too. Really looking forward to seeing this in print.
twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

CrazyFoxMachine

Updated me blog (link below or http://crazyfoxmachine.blogspot.com/) and it collects some previews together and updates it allllll to another level. Plus news.

Christov

I'm assuming the deadline for trying to be part of this has passed?

CrazyFoxMachine

I actually have a scripting vacancy if that's what you're putting yourself forward for - but unless it's a one-page pin-up you're wanting to do I'm afraid aye.

AYE.