Main Menu

You Already Know 'Boomstick' now up for listening! PLEASE DO!

Started by Keef Monkey, 29 September, 2010, 07:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keef Monkey

Its been a while since I posted any band spam, but when the first album came out you were all very accommodating about my spammy nature and even bought a few copies (thanks again!) so I feel compelled to post this.

We're going to be releasing 3 digital singles in the run-up to our 2nd album 'Petrol Money' coming out early 2011 and the first single 'Boomstick' is up to stream for free from Myspace or Soundcloud and maybe some other places. If you like it it's available to buy from itunes from next week for a princely £1 with an exclusive b-side (old school 7" style but for the new millenium and all that).

So if you fancy giving us a try, or even bought the first album and didn't entirely loathe it, then please have a listen to 'Boomstick' at www.myspace.com/youak and check out our website at www.youalreadyknow.net for more YAK info.

Thanks!

The Enigmatic Dr X

Before I download at my puny 200K, does it sample the Evil Dead or not?
Lock up your spoons!

Keef Monkey

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 29 September, 2010, 07:51:45 PM
Before I download at my puny 200K, does it sample the Evil Dead or not?

Shamefully, no  :-[

Even more shamefully, it never crossed our minds that we should do that  :-[

But, um, you could play the movie in the background and pretend it does! Phew.

Keef Monkey

Slight bump here, that's the single out to buy today, so if you have £1 burning a hole in your pocket you can listen and buy at the following linky:

http://yaktracks.bandcamp.com/album/boomstick

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"