Main Menu

Jim Campbell's New Blog

Started by Daveycandlish, 10 October, 2010, 01:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daveycandlish

Mr Campbell (recently of this parrish) has decided to put all his knowledge that he would previously have put on here on his new blog.

Clint Flicker

Worth a link, I'm sure you'll agree

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Bolt-01

Fixed that link for you Davey...

And thanks for it, too.

JOE SOAP

Going for the Millar audience with that title, it's really is beneath you Mr. Campbell.

JayzusB.Christ

Sweet! Does anyone else miss Jim's (usually justified) vitriol as much as I do?
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Zarjazzer

Thanks for this. His cat Jojo rules!  :)
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Kev Levell

I'm up for a bring back Jim campaign.

Cheers!
Kev

Peter Wolf

Quote from: KevLev on 10 October, 2010, 04:22:22 PM
I'm up for a bring back Jim campaign.

Cheers!
Kev

You can count me in.

Bring back the Jim !!
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Richmond Clements

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 10 October, 2010, 03:23:45 PM
Sweet! Does anyone else miss Jim's (usually justified) vitriol as much as I do?

Yes.

LARF

Colin YNWA

Yep I certainly miss Jim's candidness

Jared Katooie

Everyone important misses Jim.

JayzusB.Christ

QuoteHis cat Jojo rules!

That name rings an unpleasant bell. I'm guessing he used his dark gothic powers to turn Somebody into his subservient familiar.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Dog Deever

Yes.
Though we may refer to his 'grumpiness' in a tongue in cheek way, I doubt there are that many who truly believe that e-schtick.
Let's not forget he was one of the most productive and helpful members of the board, putting aside his own limited time to assist many of us in many different things. Photoshop, inking, Manga Studio, Lettering, the process of professional comic work, the art comp- the list goes on (including his voluntary anti-moron patrolling).
The people who drove him away can't collectively come anywhere near the depth and scope of his contribution.

Though his cat really isn't as cool as my 4.
;)
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Kerrin

Cthulouis

Not just Jim, but all those who have recently left are going to be greatly missed.