Main Menu

Jim Campbell's New Blog

Started by Daveycandlish, 10 October, 2010, 01:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavin_Leahy_Block

The absence of Jim and Tordel will really make a difference to the board. These were two people whose posts were always worth reading, as they always had something productive or interesting to add to the conversation.

The blog is fantastic and hopefully Jim will keep up the great work.

Dandontdare

Hey Gav's back! How's life down under, O bowler-hatted one?

And don't worry, we'll hunt down the escapees and bring them back into the fold. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!

Gavin_Leahy_Block

I am indeed, unfortunately I am now hatless. My hat was last seen on a Greyhound Bus heading north along the east coast. I have finished my work in the Radback of Australia, William Creek, if anyone is interested.

Back on topic, if that is allowed nowadays, new post on Mr. Campbell blog:

http://clintflickerlettering.blogspot.com/2010/10/lettering-in-adobe-illustrator-one.html

Zarjazzer

Hooray Gavin's survived the Ozzie wildlife! They didn't make of him a hideous repast like I thought.

More good stuff on Jim's site and even the Enigmatic Dr X gets  a mention.

Hope Tordelback and JC are back amongst us eventually.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Hoagy

"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Proudhuff

There has been a shift in the force...

three top notch boarders flushed out by trolls... then we find out Gavin has lost his bowler to some giant rat, what next? CF hugged by Wossie ?

DDT did a job on me

uncle fester

Three?? Another one has followed Jim and TB??

Bolt-01

Fester- The Trout is on a break. He'll be back. He can't help it. :)

Roger Godpleton

I think we need an election to find a new Big 3 That Is Actually 5.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 18 October, 2010, 06:05:24 PM
I think we need an election to find a new Big 3 That Is Actually 5.

You'll still not be a mod, Roger.
Lock up your spoons!

Proudhuff

Even the Mayor has disappeared, round here's getting like the fort in Beau Geste
DDT did a job on me

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Proudhuff on 18 October, 2010, 06:43:14 PM
Even the Mayor has disappeared, round here's getting like the fort in Beau Geste

I think the Mayor mentioned he was having a few personal problems or wasnt well or something along those lines.

Someone could try leaving some bait lying around like threads or pics about Slaine and see what happens.......
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Dog Deever

Don't think that will work, Peter- Tordelback has gone too, so Thryllseeker's early warning system is down.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Richmond Clements