Main Menu

The Day the Law Died Radio Drama

Started by Definitely Not Mister Pops, 23 October, 2010, 07:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Definitely Not Mister Pops

I've been listening to this (on tape, took me ages to find me old walkman), and was wondering, who does the voice of Dredd? He sounds an awful lot like Dr. Girlfriend from The Venture Brothers, and it's a bit off putting at times. Otherwise it's great, Cal's characterization is spot-on
You may quote me on that.

COMMANDO FORCES

That would be Gary Martin.
Plus -
Judge Cal - William Dufris
Judge Hershey - Lorelei King
Judge Griffin/Grampus - William Roberts
Walter/Fergee - Michael Roberts

Cheers, I thought it was a bit weird that the cast wasn't listed in the sleeve notes.

Richmond Clements

Funnily enough, thanks to Mr Lee Grice, I listened to these again recently, and they were pretty bloody good- a lot better than I remembered them being in fact, although there were a few 'un-Dredd' lines in there.

We met the guy who played Dredd at the Bristol con a couple of years ago. He came up to the FQ table and had a nice chat with us.

I would agree with you there Dick old chum (can I call you Dick? When's Adam West's Batman series coming out on DVD?), It is pretty bloody gruddamn good. They did the Apocalypse War too? I'll be on ebay once I've finished this one, I'm loving Cal, I'd like to hear their take on an evil Russian maniac

Alski

I would reccommend their take on Spider Man as well, which is nice and light hearted. Batman: Knightfall was pretty cool as well.
"Cool Stuff You Will Like"

Music, Comics, Books, Video Games, TV and Film reviews/articles.

http://cool-stuff-you-will-like.blogspot.co.uk/