Main Menu

Si Fraser taking commissions!

Started by Pete Wells, 26 October, 2010, 07:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Wells

Over at Si Frasers Blog he says he's doing commissions:

http://simonfraser.posterous.com/commissions

I enquired and the prices are excellent, go on, I dare you!

CrazyFoxMachine

strontium71

I've just this minute asked so fingers crossed I get a reply... :)
...because I hate you.

Pete Wells

Aw man, just look at this! I'm absolutely over the moon - it's A3 and was one of the cheapest commissions I've ever bought! The design work is simply stunning, I am a happy Pete! I think he's still taking commissions folks so form an orderly queue!

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Wow Pete, I love that. The design as you said, is something special.

Kev Levell

Totally jealous. The Lulu one on Simon's posterous is great too...

...if only I had money to buy commissions.

strontium71

What email did you use Pete? Simon hasn't responded on the one I
sent and I wonder if if it was the right one?
...because I hate you.

ming

Great stuff, Pete!  Just out of curiosity, exactly how many pieces of art do you have that feature a Pete Wells Block?  Must be the most common block name in the Big Meg!

:D

James Stacey

Quote from: strontium71 on 28 October, 2010, 10:37:23 AM
What email did you use Pete? Simon hasn't responded on the one I
sent and I wonder if if it was the right one?

I contacted him via the email on his official site and he has been in touch. Or you could PM him on here ?

Pete Wells

QuoteGreat stuff, Pete!  Just out of curiosity, exactly how many pieces of art do you have that feature a Pete Wells Block?  Must be the most common block name in the Big Meg!

I like to think of it as an unlucky block that attracts all kinds of trouble. Here is the list of rogues that have been there to date:

Judge Death courtesy of Cliff Robinson, Mean Machine by Ian Gibson, Dredd twice by Patrick Goddard and Si Fraser and these are ones that are in the works...

Call Me Kenneth by Dave Taylor, the Sovs by Rufus, Judge Mortis by Cliff R and Dredd by Jon Haward - exciting!

I've got yet another couple of commissions on the way too which I'll tell y'all about soon!

Cthulouis

Quote from: Pete Wells on 28 October, 2010, 08:12:16 AM
Aw man, just look at this! I'm absolutely over the moon - it's A3 and was one of the cheapest commissions I've ever bought! The design work is simply stunning, I am a happy Pete! I think he's still taking commissions folks so form an orderly queue!

Hang on, did he do that between Tuesday and today?

Fucking hell, that's fast work.

BPP

The guy is insanely talented. 2000ad is lucky to have some very special artists and he's right at the top of the pile.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Pete Wells

Aaaaaand number two. I said I wanted Dante swashbuckling and swinging out of the page and that's certainly what I got!

I am a happy Pete!

Colin YNWA

Heavens to Betsy! With Christmas coming I'm trying to be good and save money but that Dante is just so incredible... must be good and think of the family, must be good and think of the family....

Dunk!

I'm all commisssioned up.

Can you tell what I asked for yet?

Though I'm now tempted to get 2 'cos that Dante is dynamic.
"Trust we"