Main Menu

Forum gathering in Edinburgh?

Started by Proudhuff, 28 October, 2010, 11:33:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: Proudhuff on 29 October, 2010, 11:08:31 AM
Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 28 October, 2010, 10:23:30 PM
Quote from: Proudhuff on 28 October, 2010, 04:10:56 PM
unfortunately Rog is away home on the 6th...

Ah, Bollocks. The last CalHab gathering resulted in a script that got accepted by Zarjaz. And with Rog being there, another would be a certainty!

what was that?

We had a discussion about competitive nose-picking. S'all I'm saying.
Lock up your spoons!

Tiplodocus

Would love to be there but I'm not sure if I won't be taking Tiny Tips out to some bonfire related activities on the 5th.  Will let you know once we know what's on at the Dean Park.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Satanist

Checked with the Mrs and mate lands on Friday so nae can dae.

Enjoy edinbroo!
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Proudhuff

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 31 October, 2010, 11:27:52 AM
Quote from: Proudhuff on 29 October, 2010, 11:08:31 AM
Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 28 October, 2010, 10:23:30 PM
Quote from: Proudhuff on 28 October, 2010, 04:10:56 PM
unfortunately Rog is away home on the 6th...

Ah, Bollocks. The last CalHab gathering resulted in a script that got accepted by Zarjaz. And with Rog being there, another would be a certainty!

what was that?

We had a discussion about competitive nose-picking. S'all I'm saying.

You know I thought that chat took place on line!! I believe Dode-C is drawing that one, you lucky beggar
DDT did a job on me

Keef Monkey

Quote from: Keef Monkey on 28 October, 2010, 06:11:09 PM
I'd be up for that providing I can get the night off work for it (which shouldn't be a problem).

It was a problem. For some reason (maybe bonfire night or something) that night has been popular holiday-wise so work won't let me away. I'll make sure and do a big plop on my desk in protest :(

Dode C

I'm up for a couple of pints and it's been at least three weeks since I was last in The Bow Bar. Would be nice to meet some of the boarders.

Roger Godpleton

It turns out that my parents have booked a meal somewhere, so I'm afraid I won't be able to make it. SORRY FOLKS. :(
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Proudhuff

That's a shame Roger, maybe next time?

I'm still game to hit the Bow Bar at six having already cleared it with the Memsahib
DDT did a job on me

I, Cosh

Quote from: Proudhuff on 05 November, 2010, 10:40:21 AM
That's a shame Roger, maybe next time?

I'm still game to hit the Bow Bar at six having already cleared it with the Memsahib
No offence to anyone who isn't a holidaying internet prankster but, as I was only planning a fleeting visit anyway, I'll give it a miss.
We never really die.

Proudhuff

nae probs cosh, george and I were meeting for a drink last night but changed it to tonight anyway...

next Jock-shedcon planned well in advance and not on bonfire night!!
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

Come on then, what happened and let's see the pictures!

Proudhuff

Ha, Just Dode C and me, but being an Edinbura pub each of us met up with other folks to so great fun, Covered a lot of ground front Dredd's yfronts, and MC1 nose picking to the Stuationists derives and flanerie.

Nae fotaes tho...
DDT did a job on me

Richmond Clements

We're heading to Eidinburgh for acouple of days. Anyone free for a drink this evening?

Tiplodocus

I'm based in Glasgow work wise these days otherwise that would have been an instant yes.

But I am through in Embra on Monday, so if you are still around then, I might be able to sneak out.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

I, Cosh

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 11 March, 2011, 12:24:18 PM
We're heading to Eidinburgh for acouple of days. Anyone free for a drink this evening?
Out for a works dinner. Could maybe manage a quick one, but not sure what time and will probably be mortal by then.
We never really die.