Main Menu

Ian Gibson's Lifeboat

Started by Devons Daddy, 01 November, 2010, 08:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devons Daddy

I am sad comic fan boy, akin to many here,
one of the people whom has agreed to enter my name upon their network is one our legendary creators,

i asked a question, about a story he had years ago posted some artwork teasers here. in an effort to be a gentleman. I feel i should be discreet. but those in the know, will likely be as excited as i am. i need to share, its outstanding news.

[spoiler]Nice comments, Neal. The first book of Lifeboat is ready - waiting for a publisher. And now I'm working on book 2. Maybe I'll post more of it on my website as time allows. ;)[/spoiler

the creator in question posted this yesterday.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

Spaceghost

I have absolutely no idea what this relates to.

Do I have to return my 'Geek Card'?
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

GordonR

The cloak and dagger stuff seems a bit melodramatic and unnecessary.  The guy's got it up on his website, FFS, and I'm sure he would welcome more people knowing about it as a project.

http://www.ian-gibson.com/Pages/Projects.htm

Richmond Clements

Ah! Ian Gibson! So it's something to do with Farmville then?

dracula1

Thanks for the link to Ian's web space. LifeBoat looks beautiful, . . . 'real' hand painted vibrant colours and exquisite artwork hand in hand.

Dunk!

"Trust we"

LARF

fantastic!

And a bit of Halo and Rodice naked action as well!

radiator

This would make a nice addition to the Megazine (in the 'creator-owned' slot that is currently occupied by Lily Mackenzie).

Dunk!

Nice to see the detail Mr Gibson can achieve when he's enjoying a project.

Compare those crowd scenes to any page of Samantha Slade.
"Trust we"

Mardroid

Quote from: LARF on 01 November, 2010, 02:22:50 PM
fantastic!

And a bit of Halo and Rodice naked action as well!

I was wondering about that! Certainly looks like them. I assume it just girls who look like them? A couple of those pictures actually look familiar though. Apart from the extra flesh of course...

vzzbux

Arsom covers this I think. Deffo a Halo and Rodice vibe going on in there.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Dog Deever

This has been a long time in gestation- really glad to hear it might finally get out.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

O Lucky Stevie!

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 01 November, 2010, 02:08:23 PM
Ah! Ian Gibson! So it's something to do with Farmville then?

That, my dear chaps, is Post of The Millennium.

Gaze upon this pinch of perspicacious pixels & quake in wonder & awe.
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Devons Daddy

I am of a feeling Facebook to invasive.but worth reading his posts.he makes comments about a publisher not having the foresight to go with book 4.again a question was raised and answered.does not make it others to wave a flag over,though I do recognize others feel if it's on facebbok you can use it to begin a war.respect to a legend,but the answer truly enriched my day. But I know some find chance to start flame over such things. Let's not be like that here.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!