Main Menu

Tales from the Emerald Isle...

Started by maryanddavid, 20 November, 2010, 12:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maryanddavid

Cheers lads, part funded by the IMF and ECB and the Western Bank of McDonald, there will be vouchers to collect for the free cheese!!

I should have them back from the printers toward the end of next week, all purchasing details will be available when I have the issues to hand.

David

Van Dom

That's the business, that is!
Nice work getting this together David.
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

paddykafka

I'd buy it for the cover alone. Well done, David! Will it be available to buy in comic shops in Dublin? I'd particularly recommend Sub-City on Exchequer Street. "Rich", one of the guys behind the counter, is particularly helpful and they're great when it comes to promoting and supporting local comics talent. (But then I'm sure you know that already?) 

Van Dom

Yeah Rich is dead on, I know him fairly well and he's a very good friend of one of my friends. He'll put this on the shelf for you no problem.
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Richmond Clements

Bolt-01

That is looking very good indeed.

Al Nolan is the business- and a great chap, too!

HOO-HAA

Looking greeaaaat! Up the Oirish!  :D

Oh, and I'm always up for supporting something local. If you fancy an interview/ pimpage session via my blog, give us a shout!

PreacherCain

Looks great. There's a comic shop in Cork called Other Realms that might take it too, I'd pick it up in there if it was available!  Was in Dublin last weekend and picked up an issue of Dogbreath and Zarjaz, looking forward to giving them a read!

Any idea on a specific release date?

Zarjazzer

Of course he will! It looks grand. Is it out soon?

Cat courtesy of lolcats builder thingy ma bob.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

maryanddavid

Cock up at the printer has pushed it back a week or so, as soon as its available ill let you know the details. I know Rob and his brother in Galway from Sub City, good guys and a good shop too, Ill see about that when I have them to hand.

David

HubertWindell

I hope all evidence of revenue generated from this venture is submitted to National Comics Management Agency going forward.

I am looking forward to purchasing this and Mr. Nolan's cover is very nice. 

Proudhuff

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 23 November, 2010, 11:51:53 AM
That is looking very good indeed.

Al Nolan is the business- and a great chap, too!

And his sisters are loverly too  :D

I'll get me coat..
DDT did a job on me

Jared Katooie

maryanddavid

Got them from the printers this evening and they look great, the shop is open and they are ready to be bought!!
I have a blog with all the relevant info here http://hiberniabook.blogspot.com/

Cheers

David

locustsofdeath!

Bought mine! Thanks for putting this together, David!