[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JOE SOAP

Peter Wolf

Is this meant to be taken seriously ?? 

:lol:

Rubbish.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

vzzbux

OOO look its breathing. Oh wait the two pics are taken from very different angles. ::)

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Legendary Shark

It's just a weird shaped rock - thought it was interesting to speculate, though
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Adrian Bamforth

When scientists dissect it and find the word "Mars" running all the way through it, they will know it is a rock.

maryanddavid

QuoteWhen scientists dissect it and find the word "Mars" running all the way through it, they will know it is a rock. 
:P

Gavin_Leahy_Block

TordelBack

I like that way the end of its 'feeding tentacle' is plainly a separate rock.  So not just a martian lifeform, but a symbiotic colony organism! :o  I also enjoy the selection of two small holes as 'sensory pits', while ignoring the half-dozen other holes completely.  Why are the Establishment so afraid to let us know about 8-eyed alien hive-minds?  Is it because they're already in control?  (And if they're not, could they please hurry up - inanimate rocks from Mars would be an improvement).

LARF

That's NOT a lifeform, it is in fact a Kneval cover for a Trelassaque III High Atmos TDSS (Trans Dimensional Shatter Ship), dating from the 54th Century. A Kneval is the joint between the Fallest valve and the Holastoq pipe and prevents reality bleed in the perception cells of the Ballast Pilot. If this cover has perished then there must have been a massive build up of pressure on the Cerebral area of the Organic Pilot, hence the reason why this has been found on Mars in the 21st Century.

Job done, it's not a lifeform, everyone knows that Martian life ended 30,000 years ago after the destruction of the planet by the Atlan.

uncle fester

Of course it's a life form. If you can't accept that, you've just got no imagination. Boo to you. Boo.

O Lucky Stevie!

"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Richmond Clements

mogzilla

Misanthrope

Quote from: LARF on 25 November, 2010, 09:31:46 AM
That's NOT a lifeform, it is in fact a Kneval cover for a Trelassaque III High Atmos TDSS (Trans Dimensional Shatter Ship), dating from the 54th Century. A Kneval is the joint between the Fallest valve and the Holastoq pipe and prevents reality bleed in the perception cells of the Ballast Pilot. If this cover has perished then there must have been a massive build up of pressure on the Cerebral area of the Organic Pilot, hence the reason why this has been found on Mars in the 21st Century.

Job done, it's not a lifeform, everyone knows that Martian life ended 30,000 years ago after the destruction of the planet by the Atlan.

You spelled Kneval wrong. It is Kenval.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?