Main Menu

Millar's KaPow Comic Con London - April 9th n 10th

Started by Colin YNWA, 29 November, 2010, 11:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: Proudhuff on 12 March, 2011, 12:33:48 PM
Quote from: Minty on 11 March, 2011, 10:54:13 PM
Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 02 March, 2011, 03:10:02 PM
Don't know yet, probably a long queue but no matter what I'll be in that 500  >:D

Do you want me to lend you a Judge Minty costume for a bit of queue jumping?

Steven

who's gonna stop you dressed like Dredd? and you'd get your photos with the stars too

Stop putting ideas into my head  :-X

Steve Green

You know you'd end up at Downing Street again...

Judge Palmer

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 26 February, 2011, 01:16:32 AM
After a quick look through the thread at who has actually bought tickets, it seems that there will be a good turnout from the forum.

Colin YNWA - Colin Zeal - Kerrin - Pete Wells - Dunk - Peter Wolf - El Chivo - willthemightyW - COMMANDO FORCES & Judge Palmer (he's mentioned it on Facebook)

Let's see
2000AD stand 'check'
2000AD panel 'check'
2000AD Grandmasters 'check'
Judge Dredd movie stuff 'CHECK'

Drinking on the Friday & Saturday evening with a great bunch of people 'check'
Pubcon 'che..........'

Anyone else going?

I can indeed confirm i'm going, bought my weekend tickets last year and with such a turn out of 2000AD writers and artists I wouldn't miss this for the world. I'll be staying at my sister's over the weekend in Kent so i'll be on the early train into London then Sat. and Sun., can't wait. :)
Creep broke the rules, he's doing time!

Steven Sterlacchini

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 12 March, 2011, 04:43:21 PM
Quote from: Proudhuff on 12 March, 2011, 12:33:48 PM
Quote from: Minty on 11 March, 2011, 10:54:13 PM
Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 02 March, 2011, 03:10:02 PM
Don't know yet, probably a long queue but no matter what I'll be in that 500  >:D

Do you want me to lend you a Judge Minty costume for a bit of queue jumping?

Steven

who's gonna stop you dressed like Dredd? and you'd get your photos with the stars too

Stop putting ideas into my head  :-X

Just say the word.

Though please don't beat anyone to a pulp! I know how you get once you put the Dredd uniform on!

Steven

COMMANDO FORCES

I suppose we better sort out where we will all be meeting up at on the Saturday evening. Anyone got any ideas. Will we go for drinks only or will it be food followed by drinks. I'm sure our London members may know of such places!!

P.S. PM on it's way Steven  ;)

Colin Zeal

All depends on where people are staying and what's a handy location. The area around the Business Design Centre has a huge choice of pubs, bars and restaurants. It's also on the Northern Line so handy for a tube to central London if needed. You're not far from Kings Cross or Euston there either so there are plenty of options.

spireite68

Me and the Mrs are staying in Brent Cross. On the Northern Line so definately up for a few on Saturday night. Looking forward to meeting a few of you southers he he he. Just waiting for a venue from you guys.
You creeps must think I sailed through space on a synthi-biscuit!

Lady Festina

Aha!! PubCon strikes back!!

After some investigating, we can book an area at the Slug and Lettuce on Upper Street (about 30 seconds walk from the Business Design Centre). No charge for the space as long as about 20 of us show up.... Which I don't think will be a problem....

Am happy to organise along with some appropriate "activities" (drinking, swearing, fawning over droids etc).

COMMANDO FORCES

Kerrin

Colin YNWA

tumnus

I always find Laterooms great to view if in need of places to stay especially in a place such as London. Any new guest updates for this yet? Would be nice if Jonathan Ross was signing his work there and not just presenting the quiz  :D

spireite68

Quote from: Lady Festina on 17 March, 2011, 08:21:42 PM
Aha!! PubCon strikes back!!

After some investigating, we can book an area at the Slug and Lettuce on Upper Street (about 30 seconds walk from the Business Design Centre). No charge for the space as long as about 20 of us show up.... Which I don't think will be a problem....

Am happy to organise along with some appropriate "activities" (drinking, swearing, fawning over droids etc).

So Slug and Lettuce it is then yes?
You creeps must think I sailed through space on a synthi-biscuit!

SuperSurfer

Damn.

Looks like tickets have sold out. The venue is about 20mins drive from me on an open road. Every now and then I work in a company about 10mins walk from the venue.

Guess I'll just get there for drinks in the evening at the Slug & Lettuce then.

uncle fester

There are still Saturday-only tickets available...