Main Menu

Millar's KaPow Comic Con London - April 9th n 10th

Started by Colin YNWA, 29 November, 2010, 11:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Don't think I've seen mention of this yet but Simon Bisley has been added to the guest list.

COMMANDO FORCES

radiator

Soooo, am I right in thinking some actual, official promo shots (and maybe even some footage) from Dredd are being shown at this?

Hope they release them online before too long...

COMMANDO FORCES

Seeing as all mention of DREDD has been taken down, then your guess is as good as mine  ::)

Colin YNWA

Full schedule here. Assuming we'll only be able to get to one signing per slot some tough choices. Alas Mike McMahon doesn't have an assigned slot either.

http://forums.millarworld.tv/index.php?/topic/97274-kapow-weekend/

strontium71

Do you reckon the 2000AD slot will be in the same room as the Marshal Law one? There's a 15 minute gap after ML finishes so it could be...
...because I hate you.

COMMANDO FORCES

strontium71

...because I hate you.

COMMANDO FORCES

No!
They will purge the rooms after each panel, what to do  :-\

Kerrin

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 04 April, 2011, 08:57:26 PM
No!
They will purge the rooms after each panel, what to do  :-\

Camouflage yourself....as a chair!

Just hope some smelly nerd doesn't sit on you.

strontium71

...because I hate you.

dweezil2

From Facebook:

Ashley Beeching
Is the Dredd movie panel still going ahead?
on Saturday · Delete Post.Michael Dodsworth

@Ashley. I seriously hope so but it's looking unlikely :-( Unless the incorporate it into the 2000AD panel
3 hours ago · Report.

Ashley Beeching
Ooooh! That's a bit of a bummer! One of my main reasons for going!
Still, with all the 2000ad artists in attendance it should still be a good couple of days!

Doesn't sound good!  :(

Hope the report's wrong!

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Dodsy

Quote from: dweezil2 on 04 April, 2011, 10:13:09 PM
From Facebook:

Ashley Beeching
Is the Dredd movie panel still going ahead?
on Saturday · Delete Post.Michael Dodsworth

@Ashley. I seriously hope so but it's looking unlikely :-( Unless the incorporate it into the 2000AD panel
3 hours ago · Report.

Ashley Beeching
Ooooh! That's a bit of a bummer! One of my main reasons for going!
Still, with all the 2000ad artists in attendance it should still be a good couple of days!

Doesn't sound good!  :(

Hope the report's wrong!

Don't take any notice of me, I'm just saying what I see
Twitter - @dodsy84

radiator

That's a real shame about the Dredd panel - I was hoping the interminable wait for something of substance to show up would soon be over - that first pic of Urban in costume was released back in November - nearly five months ago!

Perhaps they're holding back until they have a full poster/trailer/logo to reveal, or maybe they've signed an exclusive deal with one of the big movie mags like Empire and so decided against showing anything yet?

COMMANDO FORCES

I just wish somebody would tell the fans what on earth is going on. It wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility these days to post something somewhere or even a tweet, just out of courtesy!

If there's nothing at all from the Dredd film there, I will be slightly miffed to say the least. I mean, I never expected a trailer, some photo's for definate and a few snippets about the process, etc... Especially as this is the 'so called' San Diego experience in London and the movie gods go out of their way to promote their good there. I wonder if that's where it's going to happen with DREDD!

We now have a PR droid and I would have thought he would have mentioned something. I do believe that Dredd has something to do with 2000AD, doesn't he!

Anyway I shall have a good time of it but if I meet Millar then words will be said, if there is a no-show >:D