Main Menu

Questions for PJ Holden

Started by stacey, 05 January, 2011, 07:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stacey

Hi all, Iz and I are hoping to interview PJ for the Megacast and wondered if any of you lovely buggers had any burning questions you wanted/needed/will give us money  to ask?

NB I'm not asking him a)where he keeps his Lucky Charms or his pot of gold or b)about his relationship with Leigh Gallagher - what goes one between consenting adults in private should stay private!

Christov

Has he ever fought a stranger in the Alps?

TordelBack

'Cos this is what happens when you do.

How did PJ and Spurious swing creator-owned status for Numbercruncher?

Emperor

Everyone says he is the nicest man in comics but who does he think is the (next) nicest man in comics?
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

bluemeanie

How many versions of the ARSOM junkyard knight Dredd did he go through before getting that amazing picture, and when he got to that part of the script did he have a "Oh... thats gonna be fucking good" moment

My second question
Whilst at New York Comic Con I was happily perving a very hot and very unzipped Black Widow cosplayer when I noticed PJ also staring in the same direction with a big grin on his face. When I asked him about this he said "Black Widow? I was looking at the Captain Planet stood next to her". So my question is this... has he ever felt the call of the Catholic priesthood

TordelBack

The palpable sexual tension between PJ and Karen is the vibrant heart of the Sunnyside Comics podcast.  Does he feel it can be sustained indefinitely, and has Ron noticed?

;)

James Stacey

klute

As the usa holds the market for the comics industry if pj was offered a dream job which company would it be for? and which title ?and would he make the move to the us permanently if it meant mo
re success and coverage world wide?
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

Jim_Campbell

Can he lend me a tenner?

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Colin YNWA

How's work coming along on 'Strip' can he give us any insight into what's coming up there from him or even anything else he's heard?

Zarjazzer

When's he doing another "Previously" style collection of his works?

And as in Private Eye Does he own any spoons or have any spoon related stories? :D

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

davidwynne

2 questions-

1: Are there any of the "classic" 2000AD characters he *wouldn't* like to work on? I've seen his renderings of Dredd, Rogue, Nemesis, and several others; and he seems to have them all down to a tee.

2: What can he tell us about Monsterology?

M.I.K.

Has anyone ever mistakenly introduced him as PJ Maybe?

James Stacey

bluemeanie

As Numbercruncher is creator owned and PJ is a total tecchie with a comic sex machine (or Ipad as they are also known) are there any plans for an ipad special edition with "tap here to view pencils" etc?