Main Menu

FIRST LAWMASTER PIC FROM DREDD!

Started by Michaelvk, 21 January, 2011, 03:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mogzilla

while you're fucking it whats the front end look like?

mogzilla

Quote from: mogzilla on 07 February, 2011, 10:39:45 PM
while you're fucking it whats the front end look like?

only whilst perusing amazon did i realise that last question was wrong on sooooo many levels! :-[ :-[ :lol:

vzzbux

Admins. If you think Michaelvk's last comment will get him into trouble please delete it.
You have given us far too much and I don't want you to get into any more shit than you already have, even though I am grinning from ear to ear.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: vzzbux on 07 February, 2011, 11:15:28 PM
Admins. If you think Michaelvk's last comment will get him into trouble please delete it.
You have given us far too much and I don't want you to get into any more shit than you already have, even though I am grinning from ear to ear.

He told us the wheels are fat on his facebook page nearly 2 months ago and it's nothing you can't see from the picture anyway- they're wide tyres. Nothing to fret about.  I believe he was just implying "stop moaning about the bike design, the wheels are fat, it's enough, it'll impress".

vzzbux

No probs.
Just thought that the leaked pic wasn't the actual finished model.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

JOE SOAP

I remember him saying from the start of the shoot that everything had been finished and there'd be no alterations physically. So I'd say that's a finished Lawmaster.

Steve Green

[/quote]

Agree wholeheartedly-I much prefer real practical stuff! Imagine if the Mad Max films were done today.
I doubt the temptation to overload the screen with CGI would be avoided-though I'd like to think otherwise.

The fact that with Dredd the film's makers appear to be going for the realistic look negates the use of too much CGI as I assume it would be jarring. The fact they're not should be applauded.
[/quote]

You have seen Doomsday haven't you?

As far as I know the car stuff in that was done mostly practically, and it gave me even more respect for what was done in the Mad Max trilogy.

Michaelvk

Quote from: vzzbux on 07 February, 2011, 11:26:15 PM
No probs.
Just thought that the leaked pic wasn't the actual finished model.

V

This late in the production?

Basically yes, I was getting bit fidgety over the arguing over the fat or not fat tyres. Can't comment on anything else, but if you look long enough at the pic, you'll be able to more or less guesstimate the width of the tyres from the size of their shadows..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Steve Green on 07 February, 2011, 11:33:21 PM
and it gave me even more respect for what was done in the Mad Max trilogy.

Well they threw the rulebook -along with the insurance book- out the window for that one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGUy4HZss7c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1EUQegif2Y&feature=related

Michaelvk

Quote from: Steve Green on 07 February, 2011, 11:33:21 PM

Agree wholeheartedly-I much prefer real practical stuff! Imagine if the Mad Max films were done today.
I doubt the temptation to overload the screen with CGI would be avoided-though I'd like to think otherwise.

The fact that with Dredd the film's makers appear to be going for the realistic look negates the use of too much CGI as I assume it would be jarring. The fact they're not should be applauded.
[/quote]

You have seen Doomsday haven't you?

As far as I know the car stuff in that was done mostly practically, and it gave me even more respect for what was done in the Mad Max trilogy.
[/quote] Hope you liked those APC's and auto gun turrets :)
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Definitely Not Mister Pops

A Haiku:

Bike Photo causes chaos.
The internet,
is unreasonable.
You may quote me on that.

Steve Green

brendan1

Not sure what CGI jiggery-pokery or otherwise is still to happen, but all quacking about "realism" aside, that leaked Lawmaster pic looks fucking cheap and slightly rubbish.

radiator

QuoteNot sure what CGI jiggery-pokery or otherwise is still to happen, but all quacking about "realism" aside, that leaked Lawmaster pic looks fucking cheap and slightly rubbish.

Yes, the pic is cheap and rubbish, and as such it's impossible to make an informed judgement on the actual bike::)

brendan1

Yes, I'm sure once the picture quality improves, it won't look like a normal motorbike with some MDF glued to the front and sides.

This one looks better.