Main Menu

“Truth? You can't handle the truth!”

Started by The Legendary Shark, 18 March, 2011, 06:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

if only the headless chickenshits were that organised  ::)
DDT did a job on me

Emperor

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 18 August, 2011, 07:16:04 PM
Quote from: Emperor on 18 August, 2011, 06:59:14 PM
Then how does the government pay for stuff?

Child slavery? It is a radical solution, but you get my vote.

The Shark Party, putting your kids to work whether they like it or not.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Proudhuff on 18 August, 2011, 07:40:00 PM

But they are that organized. Banking is a very organized business, is it not? Bankers know how to organize problems such as the present global financial crisis in order to deploy solutions that favour them disproportionately. NWO, Illuminati, Bilderberg - that's all smoke and mirrors to make us believe in some core cabal of hooded wizards pulling the strings from a shadowy bunker somewhere. Those things are artificial targets, set up to deflect attention from the truth. Just like Osama bin Laden or the Red Under the Bed.

By their very natures, banks are institutions of control. How many people are tied to banks by overdrafts, mortgages and loans? How many honest and decent people work hard to make sure the bank gets their money before the food is bought, terrified of missing a payment? If you owe the bank money, they can take your house, claim on the insurance for lost revenue and then sell your ex-home through a preferred or partner estate agent. They're laughing and you're not only out on the street but feeling like the whole thing was your fault for not working hard enough. I don't think that the power of the banks over people's lives can be overestimated.

And businesses also need to borrow money, so they too are beholden to the banks. Once the business ceases to be profitable - it's broken up and sold on through a preferred partner or subsidiary.

And governments borrow money, too. Why should the banksters the government has to deal with be any less ruthless than the ones we have to deal with?

It's just a matter of degrees of magnitude and to say that this kind of thing could never happen because nobody's that organized is, I think, a little optimistic. It's more of a secret global cooperation than a secret global conspiracy. It's not a dragon, it's a hydra. The power though, the heart of the hydra, is the private banking system. Pierce that and the hole thing shrivels and dies.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Emperor

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 18 August, 2011, 08:19:42 PM
Quote from: Proudhuff on 18 August, 2011, 07:40:00 PM

But they are that organized. Banking is a very organized business, is it not?

The financial crisis would suggest that they are a bunch of feckless chancers who knew no more about how things worked than your average man in the street (or they didn't care because they were reaping bonuses for dishing out increasingly risky mortgages).
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

The Legendary Shark

Nevertheless, it is to these feckless chancers that the whole world is now in debt.

It is a situation that only exists because we accept it.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

"Aliens may destroy humanity to protect other civilisations, say scientists" the Guardian chatters. I'm finding this recent linking of aliens to carbon emissions quite fascinating. In the "Truther" community, they say that little stories like this are inserted here and there to get us used to the idea. I don't think that aliens are coming to invade us because of carbon dioxide - I think the following (whimsical, before anybody starts) scenario is marginally more likely, though.

It's August 12, 2012 (12/8/12 or 8/12/12?) and you're sat in front of the telly full of beer and pizza watching the closing ceremony of the London Olympics. Wales won 12 golds, Scotland 28 and England got a bronze in curling after three arguments, two recounts and a scuffle.

In his secret subterranean castle beneath the Vatican, Lord Byron Rockerchild III gives the order for the final phase of his bid to control the world. Small groups of very well paid agents inside NASA, the NSA, FEMA, the Pentagon, Whitehall, Westminster and all points bureaucracide swing into action. Satellites around the world are overwhelmed by a strange alien signal, the best grainy alien signal money can buy.

"Evil earthlings," the alien says - translation comes through pretty quickly, almost as if somebody  knows this language or what is being said - "you are destroying your planet with CO2! Prepare for a good thrashing! (We'll be there soon, when you least expect it, in our invisible war-stars.)"

"But, oh how we've tried to reduce our carbon emissions!" The politicians will cry, told what to say by the agents of Lord Rockerchild who, strangely, always seem able to predict events and know exactly what's needed to save the day. "We made laws and raised taxes to fight it! But it's the people, oh alien conquerors! The people refuse to cut down! Refuse to live in austerity and squalour for the good of the planet!"

So, there'll probably then be a planetary defence tax which can be collected by the recently created World Economic Task Force, which will essentially rule the whole world and be chaired by a dozen experts - all hand-picked by Lord Rockerchild himself. Then all the money in the world we be controlled from one central office. The Global Defence Tax and Global Carbon Tax will be ruthlessly applied to arming the Global Defence Force with all the best and most expensive weapons, stopping people from emitting carbon dioxide (by killing lots of them who have fallen under a mysterious and difficult to detect "alien mind ray") and keeping Lord Rockerchild's lackeys in their lives of luxury.

And the alien threat? Well, once the planet is in chains it'll probably go away. "You have done well, earthloids. I, Gargo of Phlange, grant you a reprieve from destruction. Have a care, though, for we are watching you closely and may (interference) at any moment!"

Wouldn't it be cool if that actually happened and everyone just laughed and went "oh, come on - now you're just taking the piss" and ignored it. The politicians, looking increasingly foolish, pointing to the sky and saying "look, aliens, death - taxes, austerity..." and everyone else all, like, "come on, man, we've known for years that carbon dioxide doesn't cause global warming. Aliens my arse. Why don't you just go and fiddle some expenses or something and leave us alone?"

I now return you to your regular insanity.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

I, Cosh

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 15 August, 2011, 09:17:19 PM
As the US dollar seems on the verge of being abandoned as the global oil trading currency, Americans will have to start paying the same for petrol as the rest of us. If the US also loses out on having their dollar as the global reserve currency any countries, banks, institutions, people etc. still holding dollars after this will get burned as their "value" plummets. (It's all paper anyway - not worth a fart.)
While it doesn't undermine the validity of the central premise, it's worth noting that this story is now two years old and we're no closer to a world where the prices of oil are not routinely quoted in USD. I vaguely remember reading about this at the time and it seemed to be driven by localised sabre rattling on the part of a few Middle Eastern states (which has presumably died down slightly now that they all want the Yanks to back them up on their new, even harsher repression of internal dissent and the Euro maybe doesn't look such a good replacement at the moment) and Chavez (which presumably hasn't.)
We never really die.

Emperor

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 20 August, 2011, 01:24:18 PM
"Aliens may destroy humanity to protect other civilisations, say scientists" the Guardian chatters. I'm finding this recent linking of aliens to carbon emissions quite fascinating. In the "Truther" community, they say that little stories like this are inserted here and there to get us used to the idea.

I was surprised to read that because a) they must know it gets conspiracy theorists excited and b) their thought experiment is a load of old cobblers - hardly worth doing in the first place.

Proudhuff

'Scotland 28 golds'  you've went too far this time Sharkie no-ones gonna believe that!!  :D
DDT did a job on me

The Legendary Shark

I was just watching 'Architects & Engineers: Solving the Mystery of WTC 7', a 15 minute documentary on the mysterious destruction of World Trade Center Building #7 on 9/11/01 by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth when a rather disturbing thought struck me.

If we allow, for one moment, the possibility that WTC7 was brought down by controlled demolition, then the question becomes "how and when was the building prepared?" Given that the WTC7 tenants included the IRS Regional Council, the U.S. Secret Service, the Securities & Exchange Commission, the Mayor's Office of Emergency Management and the C.I.A., I wonder if it's possible that the building had been constructed with or overhauled to include a "self-destruct" mechanism?

If that's true, how many more governmental buildings in the U.S. might be similarly rigged? Pursuing that thought takes us to some very dark places indeed.

On the up-side, Libya has 144 tons of gold it won't be needing any more. That's lucky, because Hugo Chavez wants his gold back from the Bank of England. Except that the Bank of England hasn't got it - that job has been delegated to the mega-bank, J.P. Morgan. And J.P. Morgan hasn't got the invested gold either because it's been short-selling gold for years. (Hence the recent surge in gold prices - what you're actually seeing is not gold being worth more, but the currencies "backed" by it devaluing.) We could reimburse Chavez out of the Bank of England's own gold reserves, like honourable people, except that Gordon Brown sold most of it when gold was worth about 50p a ton. However, once NATO gets to Tripoli and finds the gold, all will be well. Piracy! It's a great life!

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Proudhuff

Its like the movie 'Three Kings' all over again...

Anyone got a link to a official/non consp'  version of why theis building can down?
DDT did a job on me

Emperor

Quote from: Proudhuff on 22 August, 2011, 02:20:52 PMAnyone got a link to a official/non consp'  version of why theis building can down?

Start here and follow the sources - seems to be the collapse of the twin towers caused structural damage on one side of the building and it escalated from there:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center#9.2F11_and_collapse

See also:
http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc7___silverstein.html
http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/engineering/architecture/4278874

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

GordonR

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 22 August, 2011, 02:13:57 PM
I was just watching 'Architects & Engineers: Solving the Mystery of WTC 7', a 15 minute documentary on the mysterious destruction of World Trade Center Building #7 on 9/11/01 by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth when a rather disturbed thought struck me.

Fixed that for you.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]