Mudcrab

Also, nice job on the cloak! Very O'Neill  :D
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

blackmocco

Quote from: Lobster Doug on 12 June, 2011, 12:20:31 AM
Nice match for the characters  :D

Laughing a lot reimagning Slaine as Stewie  :D

Does that make Ukko Rupert?  :lol:

Yeah, actually just ran out of time during a break at work to deal with Rupert. Haha!

Brian's tricky to reimagine. Had to leave him his ears or it just didn't read at all. I'll get around to do some more of them when I get a moment to meself...
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

Mudcrab

Good man, it shall be appreciated.

I'm gonna go before I have a deluge of geeky ideas  :lol:
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

dweezil2

What the deuce?

Brilliant stuff Blackmocco! More, more I implore you!
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Colin MacNeil

:lol: Love, love, love Brian as Nemesis!

blackmocco

Thanks everyone. It's good fun and always something I've wanted to do. Joining this board spurred me on to do them.

They're quite difficult to reimagine too. The Brian/Nemesis was a bastard to figure out. Because he's all white, once you remove his collar and nose, his only points of color, you're really in a world of trouble.

These are tough characters to draw, despite the style of the show that may say otherwise. One line remotely out of place and they look wrong so it's a fun challenge to see how much you can eff with their templates and get away with it.

Just gave up trying to figure out Peter as Dredd with the helmet. I'll go back to it later. Haha!

www.BLACKMOCCO.com

Colin MacNeil

Quote from: blackmocco on 12 June, 2011, 07:27:46 AM
They're quite difficult to reimagine too. The Brian/Nemesis was a bastard to figure out. Because he's all white, once you remove his collar and nose, his only points of color, you're really in a world of trouble.

These are tough characters to draw, despite the style of the show that may say otherwise. One line remotely out of place and they look wrong so it's a fun challenge to see how much you can eff with their templates and get away with it. 

I think you've done extremely well, Blackmocco! The less lines and "points of reference" you have, the harder it certainly is to alter. However, I think you have done an admirable job with Brian/Nemesis. Of all the characters I'm sure he is the hardest to change, everyone else has various things about them which describe them. Especially when your "changing the nature" of the physical structure of the character not just "dressing them up".

Cracking stuff! Can't wait to see what takes your fancy next. I shall continue to keep an eye on this thread with geeky interest.  :D

Emperor

There you go:

www.bleedingcool.com/2011/06/12/runaround-6/
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

blackmocco

Quote from: Emperor on 12 June, 2011, 01:40:45 PM
There you go:

www.bleedingcool.com/2011/06/12/runaround-6/

Oh you! Haha! Thanks Emp!

www.BLACKMOCCO.com