Main Menu

Wanted: Nikolia Dante - Amerika TP (US Only)

Started by The Adventurer, 02 April, 2011, 08:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Adventurer

So apparently I feel asleep at the switch, and missed the solicitation and eventual release of Nikolia Dante: Amerika TP. This is a gapping hole in my collect that needs to be filled post-haste.

I have had no luck finding a copy through my usual online comic dealers (which lead me to the mistaken conclusion that it never solicited and was never released in North America).

Do you live in North America? Do you have a spare copy? Or perhaps have seen a spare copy laying around at your local comic shop? I will pay top cover price (plus shipping/handling) to get my mitts on a copy.  Or even if you've seen copies for sale online (from a North American retailer) and could direct me the right direction.

I appreciate any UK based residents who want to help me out, but I want to spare myself the trouble of importing if I don't have to (I almost bought a copy with a large order through Amazon UK, but the whole thing got canceled on me for reasons I can not explain. Something with customs, or something)

I'm also looking for books that came out in the UK, but never were solicited in the US (Tales of the Deadman being the big one). But these are less pressing to me.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK