Main Menu

Bristol Comics Expo

Started by Alski, 09 May, 2011, 09:05:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. R. Logan

Bike packed, now to have breakfast and see if Mrs Logan MkII can get ready for the planned leaving time of 09:30 8-?

stacey

Quote from: Mike Carroll on 13 May, 2011, 04:10:13 AM
All righty, folks... It's 04:04 in the morning (the time at which I normally go to bed) and Leonia and I are now up, awake, packed and ready, and very soon will depart on a Grand Epic Journey that promises to treat us to Thrills, Excitement, Unknown Wonders and Exotic Strangers!

And after we get to the airport, we're going to Bristol!

-- Mike

See you both later, so so pleased you're both coming - seems forever since last Hi Ex.

See youse all later lovely lot

uncle fester

I think there are plenty of hotels within walking distance dotted around the area, Emps, if you are able to stay on Saturday night.

Bolt-01

Mike & Leonia- really looking forward to seeing you again- have a safe trip.
Logan & Mrs- Safe trip.
Stacey- Big hugs and I'm leaving all my kids at home so you can't nick them, this time!
Everyone else- make sure you stop by and say hi- we also need to see about getitng a board photo if poss, and sort out where we eat Sat night!
Emperor- I'm sure you'll find something.

Thought I'd mention that this is FQP 7th birthday con! Our first convention was Bristol 2005 where we had FQ04- cover by Matt Timson

And the future seemed all shiny and far away.

uncle fester

Happy Birthday FQP! And that #4 cover is rather purdy...

Richmond Clements

Bolt-01

Seven since our first FQ- think abut all the shit we'd done before that! I still remember you and Dudley treating Mini-Bolt to a page of Simon Davis for his 16th- and he'll be 20 on Sunday!

RAC & Bou- Safe trip and see you tomorrow!

locustsofdeath!

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 13 May, 2011, 08:31:41 AM
Our first convention was Bristol 2005 where we had FQ04- cover by Matt Timson

That Timson guy went on to do some stuff, didn't he?

Happy anniversary fellows! I have every one of the issues you guys put out - except the current ones, but that'll be remedied tomorrow...you're providing most of my reading material for the ride home.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 13 May, 2011, 09:24:00 AM
Seven since our first FQ- think abut all the shit we'd done before that! I still remember you and Dudley treating Mini-Bolt to a page of Simon Davis for his 16th- and he'll be 20 on Sunday!

RAC & Bou- Safe trip and see you tomorrow!

See you tomorrow my friend!

CrazyFoxMachine

EXOTIC STRANGERS?!

Hungover it's hard work folding and packing down the fox machine for transportation. Nevertheless, the tireless cider-drinkin' Owen manages it, and prepares for a particularly nauseous bus journey up to Brizzle (as we call it round ere)

chaingunchimp

whoo hoo should be good, see some of u guys later tonight then i suppose.

:D
just too metal

my blog: http://chaingunchimp.blogspot.com/

For awesome original art by top comic creators please visit:

http://berserkercomicart.com/

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Have a fantastic time and a safe trip everyone, very disappointed I won't be there.

pauljholden

http://pjholden.posterous.com/portfolio-bristol-2011

I'll be either at the Renegade Entertainment table, or the Orang Utan Comics table - and I'll be sketching, but there's my full portfolio of art I'm bringing with me.

(Or I'll be constantly available via twitter/email!)

Dan Kelly

Dammit

Was going to go, then decided not.  Now can't due to everything that's going on this weekend back home...

Particularly gutted as it's the last ever hypotheticals this weekend...

Have a good un!

exilewood

Good luck with Dr WTF!? Mr Crazyfox!