Main Menu

Scream!

Started by JimBob, 06 December, 2002, 01:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stront692

dr x - the special u r looking for is the revolver horror special with a gruesome picky on the cover - there are two on ebay at the mo
trout - there are not many copies of revolver so it is by definition RARE, but that is because it was not really very good (apart from DARE) and the problem i find is that a lot of the stories finished in the later issues of crisis which are notoriously hard to find so if u do like something u will find it very hard to complete the set
this means that it if u want to get a RARE (or dealer price) for the set u have to list the issues that u r likely to sell (which have good content) at a high price as u will be sitting on them for a while and they are all u will sell - the romance special is one of those issues
stront692

Tiplodocus

I'll be flogging my REVOLVER and CRISIS and WARRIOR shortly - I was going to do it on ebay but  I could probably just as easily do it here and "keep 'em in the family" so to speak.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Tu-plang

Tip, I may well be interested in that.

stront692

anyone konw if fiends an neighbours was an early i0pc humour reprint then, its also to be found in cor, frankenstein, shiver and shake and a couple otthers
stront692

petemaskreplica

Fiends and neighbours... I remember that. Was it in Buster or something?

stront692

comic called COR! and SHIVER AND SHAKE!

petemaskreplica

oh yeah, remember shiver and shake... the snake one, yeah?

stront692

i know the elephant called shake in it, i think shiver was a ghost
u r thinking of whizzer & chips
there are loads of them all sadly forgotten about now
some only lasted 20 or so issues
stront692

stront692

actually COR! may have had hte original whizzeer snake in it, they all folded into the same titles its so confusing
stront692

petemaskreplica

yeah, it does get confusing, doesn't it?