Main Menu

PROG 1758 SKYFALL!

Started by Richmond Clements, 29 October, 2011, 01:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

Don't think I've ever bagged one of these before!

Anyway, Indigo Prime is awesome. Best thing in the prog, and that's saying something with Low Life hitting the mark the way it is.

Colin YNWA

What after 1 o'clock and the Prog thread is going begging. Either you fella's are slipping or I'm missing something big today?

Anyway won't waffle for once or someone will beat me too it. Slightly steadier Prog after the heights of the last two. Largely as Indigo Prime isn't quite as eye splittingly brilliant as it has been. Don't get me wrong its still bloomin' fantastic but more of a scene setter than what gone before. I'm chuffin' loving this thrill.

Dredd wraps up the current story (I think?) in much the fashion that its had before. Judge's being a bit rubbish, PJ being PJ... I'm ready to move on to whatever's next anyway.

Ampney is as solid as this story has been throughout and seems to be heading towards an explosive climax. Where as Low Life, superb as ever, reaches it climax. Not to say it finishes this week but we have the action shootout we've been building to and its all handled wonderfully.

Angel Zero seems to split folk, but me I'm on the side of well... if you'll excuse me... of the Angels. Its roller-coaster action again this week and this really is a top thrill, I'm lovin' it.

Not really at the heights of last week but damn it if it ain't far off. We are at ANOTHER high point at the moment.

Colin YNWA

God damnit beaten too it as I typed. Can a mod merge please.

Richmond Clements

Buttonman

Bah! A whipser of drizzle means there's no Paisley Prog for the first Saturday in ages. Letters?

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 29 October, 2011, 01:26:46 PM
God damnit beaten too it as I typed. Can a mod merge please.
Quote from: Buttonman on 29 October, 2011, 01:55:23 PM
Bah! A whipser of drizzle means there's no Paisley Prog for the first Saturday in ages. Letters?

Sorry but there are no letters this week.
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: Buttonman on 29 October, 2011, 01:55:23 PM

My postie was unarmed, too. I got a Next Directory bill at 7.40am if anyone is interested.
Lock up your spoons!

zombemybabynow

John, Henry, joe and pj : all kicking ass

Ampney: pretty good, beautiful art

Indigo: meh

Angel: meh

Low life: fucking fab, great story and art that makes me think of a black and white tintin?!
Good manners & bad breath get you nowhere

Pete Wells

Blimey that last page of Low Life is really gruesome!

Steve Green

The cover's surely a candidate for Viz's 'Up the Arse' Corner...

Minkyboy

Ampney: surely the biggest and most blatent Goatse tribute anywhere ever. Knocks all of those purple knobs and alien mouth vaginas into a cocked hat.
Well played Sir, well played indeed.
Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

Steve Green

vzzbux

Why thank you very much  :sick: I have just found  :sick: out what a Goatse is :sick:

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Trout

Quote from: Steve Green on 29 October, 2011, 07:02:22 PM
The cover's surely a candidate for Viz's 'Up the Arse' Corner...

I had exactly the same thought. But it's a great cover for a great comic.

Minkyboy

Quote from: vzzbux on 29 October, 2011, 11:10:32 PM
Why thank you very much  :sick: I have just found  :sick: out what a Goatse is :sick:

V

Sorry Vzzbux, at least you can appreciate the hilarity of the interdimensional portal in Ampney now though.
Although lifelong mental scarring may be a high price to pay for that.
Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000