Main Menu

im back yets again with anouther dredd qustion

Started by Cyberleader2000, 27 January, 2012, 11:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

ok so this morning I was sat on the throne reading casefiles 10 when I came acros a story where a chater called Karlof Schuler well for a beter turm body jacked anouther chater Donny Moomin and at the end of the story as you all knowe Karlof Schuler gets cart and put as a brain in a jar now heres my qustion I rember reading a fue yeras back a prog when some chriminials travled thro time deciding which time would be the best to kill dredd and one of them is a brain in a jar now I carnt rember this story clereley and have no ider what prog number it was so just woundering is there a conachion inbetwen theases storys seeing as they bouth had brains in jars or is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Gonk

coming at a cinema near you soon

Minkyboy

Quote from: wonkychop on 27 January, 2012, 12:06:22 PM
dunno. :-*

Then don't reply.
Seriously.
For the love of Pete man, back away from the keyboard.

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is."
Cyber, that is a brilliant question that I may have to stick in my sig for a bit!

Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

Bat King

Not got an answer on the story connection...

But brains in jars...
Louis Meyer - Harlem Heroes, brain in a jar after the crash & then brain in a robot body.
Kano - Bad Company, had half a brain in a box...
Mr 10% - Robusters, owner of the company, brain in a robot.
Girl I can't remember the name of - Judge Dredd, run over, brain in a robot body (run over again?)

I'm not even trying to think hard... yes, quite common in 2000AD - but then there have almost been 35 years, bound to be a few recurring themes.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

W. R. Logan

I, Cosh

Quote from: Bat King on 27 January, 2012, 12:55:58 PM
Girl I can't remember the name of - Judge Dredd, run over, brain in a robot body (run over again?)
Bonny Crickle.

Other Dredd brains in jars include John Wagner in Prog 2000 (I think.)
We never really die.

TordelBack

Spaceghost

I could be wrong but I imagine you're thinking of that series of Edginton/D'Israeli stories featuring a Wellsian victorian time traveller who Dredd arrests at multiple points in the character's history.

All the different versions of the time traveller team up and attempt to kill Dredd before he can ruin their lives. I think the final incarnation from the future was a brain in a jar attached to a big robot body.

I can't remember which progs any of those stories appear in but I bet someone can.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

James Stacey

Alski

"Cool Stuff You Will Like"

Music, Comics, Books, Video Games, TV and Film reviews/articles.

http://cool-stuff-you-will-like.blogspot.co.uk/

Third Estate Ned

Cthulouis

John Wagner himself is a brain in a jar somewhere in the Mega-city. (A really swish computer user would be able to post a picture of this story, but I am not a really swish computer user).

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: James Stacey on 27 January, 2012, 01:50:36 PM
Time and Again in Prog 1475 ?

hmmmmmmmmm well carnt be the one im thinking of just checked and my very first prog is 1542 so it has to be a story arfter that well im prety shure it has to be I rember them on a bike
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Misanthrope

Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

hippynumber1

I teach English and this is making me cry. Seriously!  :lol: