Main Menu

All we are saying, is give scojo a chance.

Started by JimBob, 17 December, 2002, 05:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

i agree with the king we're just encouraging the sad git now

paulvonscott

"For Christ's sake.

I'll say it again: talking about Scojo encourages Scojo.
As I said at Shedcon and Dreddcon, when we were inevitably talking about him again, we have got to give it up."

Well said trout, I have tried to make this point for what seems like a year now.  The problem is as much with the people on this board.  STOP IT!

Art

Nah, its cathartic, like the 4 minute hate.

Tex Hex

I think youve all been a bit unfair here. Oooh, he talked about his fan fiction on a website for 2000ad fans! Punishment by banning! That was no second chance, it was mob mentality shite. Boooo! Shame on you!

the disillusioned Hex.

Art

Er... No.  Wake has been tolerant of Scojo to the point of saintlyness, despite repeated antisocail behavior, and hes had more second chances than I can count, here and other places.

Sure, he didn?t do anything all that bad as Fanboy, but that isn't the point: Hes been bloody well banned already.

Oddboy

Scripts should be in the Tharg's Script Test section.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Anemic_Newt

just popped back to the message board after 8 month absence. Stopped looking here because of all the drivel about a certain preson.

Glad to see I havn't missed much! :)

paulvonscott

Hi Newt!

Yeah it just fucking goes on.  

Happy Christams by the way.

mongor2003

Maybe we should change the title of this thread to "all we are saying is give Scojo a punch in the throaght".

sarahbot

Never met the guy, but surely no-one is that bad? Come on guys, maybe it's because I'm a girl here but it IS christmas after all! If I were on Blind Date, would I pick him? And you turned down number two...:)

sb

Queen Firey-Bou

By the way, Sarahbot has admitted to being scojo in the chatroom & also managed to be offensive, but its only a jokey.

GRRRRRR

nemesis

You kicked him out for a good reason if you let him back your full of shit. I think you thrive on putting this tortured geek down, let him go.