Main Menu

Hi

Started by karlurbaninternational, 12 February, 2012, 10:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karlurbaninternational

Hi,
my name is Julian (f/30) and I am the Admin of our FanPage karlurbaninternational.
I want to try to cut some corners in communication and hope I can post a little bit in the "film discussion" thread for the upcoming Dredd movie with Sir! Karl Urban. The forum is a bit complicated for me now, but it will become better for sure. I did read all the rules and promise I will not post anything what could compromise the postion of being a member in this community.

with friendly greetings :)

Misanthrope

Welcome to the forum.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Spaceghost

Hi and welcome!

Got any more Dredd pics?
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Hi again! Welcome to the forums :)
Never rub another mans rhubarb

Zarjazzer

We love your Dreddy pics.  :) Welcome and hope to see you on the forums.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

vzzbux

Welcome to the forum. Keep up the good work.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Emperor

Welcome.

Quote from: karlurbaninternational on 12 February, 2012, 10:00:03 PMI want to try to cut some corners in communication and hope I can post a little bit in the "film discussion" thread for the upcoming Dredd movie with Sir! Karl Urban.

You should have access now. I approved your account, so I did the necessary background checks and can be confident you are neither a robot or a crazy person (or if you are, that you're our kind of robot or crazy person ;) ).

Quote from: karlurbaninternational on 12 February, 2012, 10:00:03 PMThe forum is a bit complicated for me now, but it will become better for sure. I did read all the rules and promise I will not post anything what could compromise the postion of being a member in this community.

There are a few hoops to jump through but that does mean we can keep most of the spammers and troublemakers out. You should be OK from here on in but if you have any other questions then fire away and I'm sure someone will be able to answer them.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

TordelBack

bigjobs67

Urban has been Knighted? Fuck!! I missed that. :D
'Overwhelming, I'm I not!