Main Menu

Good evening all

Started by Judo, 19 February, 2012, 10:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judo

oh stop it you. I was being coded out of geek embarrassment rather than trendy youthness so thankyou for making me openly state that...

GW - I like to paint little demons and play war strategies

DnD - I like to play RPGs or 'role play games'

Yo3 - I like to play card games including yugioh online 3

Fashions - I like to get dressed up in cyber punk, steam punk, goth or whatever I feel like even if I'm just sitting about the house

>_> are you happy now lol? X x
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

TordelBack

Dear grud, Judo, you make yourself sound like bait in a nerd sting operation!

Judo

I know kenneth :O precisely why I was on the 'down low'. If it had been in the pub it would have coughed over it lol but typed I tryed to slide with a little l33t speak but god its like sherlock holmes round here. Am a girl, am a geek - get over it peeps >_> lol just kidding I'm bringin it for the chicks «forms some sort of rock n roll or peace sign or whatevs» and nice to meet yah all :) x

Emperor

Quote from: Judo on 20 February, 2012, 05:18:59 PM
I was being coded out of geek embarrassment rather than trendy youthness

I think if anything was obvious from your short time with us, it is that we long ago gave up being concerned about geek embarrassment. ;)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Gonk

Quote from: Judo on 20 February, 2012, 06:33:24 PM
I know kenneth :O precisely why I was on the 'down low'. If it had been in the pub it would have coughed over it lol but typed I tryed to slide with a little l33t speak but god its like sherlock holmes round here. Am a girl, am a geek - get over it peeps >_> lol just kidding I'm bringin it for the chicks «forms some sort of rock n roll or peace sign or whatevs» and nice to meet yah all :) x

I can relate to that, really. :-\ "Stranger from another planet, welcome to our hole. Just strap on your giutar, and we'll play some rock and roll!"

have fun on the forum Judo

coming at a cinema near you soon

bigjobs67

Man alive Judo. They all just wanna get on ya. Emperor! My bitch!!!
'Overwhelming, I'm I not!

Judo

Quote from: bigjobs67 on 20 February, 2012, 07:57:58 PM
Man alive Judo. They all just wanna get on ya. Emperor! My bitch!!!

Local troll well jell, problem? X

Jared Katooie

I prefer to think of him as roleplaying his own avatar. It makes him more charming than alarming.

YMMV though.

TordelBack

Judo

this aint my first rodeo, cowboy, and you better keep that in mind before you unleash the herd x

bigjobs67

Fish, and plankton. And sea greens, and protein from the sea. It's all here, ready. Fresh as harvest day. ;)

vzzbux

OOOOO a female.
Nah just kidding, welcome to the board.

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 19 February, 2012, 11:34:09 PM
Alright?
A rather mute response from Roger there. Gone a bit shy?

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Judo

the plankton is a lie soylent greenjobs67 x

bigjobs67

I fuckin eat Soylent for breakfast. Its a bit dry but has a nice meaty after tang. ;)

Judo

yass all this talk of soylent green has given me my inspiration for tonights night shift story. Imma do a 1 or maybe 2 pager on a guy thats like in the whole plane crash cannibal situation but he's just thinkin about if its better or worse to eat someone elses decapitated limb or his own lolol will be beastie x