Main Menu

Is there a Rebellion edition of Zombo: Can I Eat You Please?

Started by The Adventurer, 03 March, 2012, 05:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Adventurer

I picked up the Zombo TP last year, enjoyed it. But I was sorting through my Rebellion and Simon & Schuster trades compiling a list of which was which, when I hit upon something odd.

Zombo, for as best I can tell, is a S&S trade. Its got the same cover stock they use, US and CAN pricing on the back, and it says its printed in the US on the inside copyright information. But what it doesn't say is Simon & Schuster anywhere in the copyright/credit info (like all the rest of the S&S TPs do).

So my question is, is there a UK Rebellion Edition and a US S&S Edition? Or was there just the S&S edition shipped over to the UK?

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Mardroid

The Adventurer

Quote from: Mardroid on 03 March, 2012, 05:58:33 AM
According to Amazon there's a Rebellion version.
Hurm...

I'm doing some digging. Based on the Amazon listing you posted the Rebellion edition has ISBN #1907519254 and the S&S Edition has ISBN #1906735964.

The fact that they both appear to have the same cover design but with a different background color (and there also appears to be a placeholder cover bouncing around on-line listings confusing things further) made it tricky to determine if there were two at a glance.

Thanks for the help.

I don't suppose anyone can post a pic/scan of the spine of the Rebellion edition?

SmallBlueThing

Mardroid

That reminds me, I'd planned on picking up the first volume of Stickleback at some point.  (Mind you, there's a lot of stuff I planned to pick up. I just recently bought The Dead Man.)

That first arc was just finishing when I started buying the Prog.

The Adventurer

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 03 March, 2012, 12:27:04 PM

Hope that helps!

SBT

It does. The S&S edition spine is identical (with the white and green lettering *ugg*) so there's really no difference between the two (though, I suspect the Reb. ED. has the heavier stiffer cover stock typical of Reb. Editions).

The only difference is that the cover colors are reversed on the S&S edition. It has a red background, with a green title.