Main Menu

Things you've done that no one else here has

Started by Emperor, 09 April, 2012, 02:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor

Following on from the things you've never done thread, this is for the things you've done that are so unusual you doubt anyone here has done it.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Emperor

I've:

Talked someone out of studying necromancy after a close relative died - it never ends well.

Stolen an actual human brain in a jar (I had it in my possession for over a year but never took it with me when I left).
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

JayzusB.Christ

QuoteStolen an actual human brain in a jar (I had it in my possession for over a year but never took it with me when I left).

Hard to beat that...

Anyway, in an hour's time I'm going ziplining in the jungle to celebrate my 37th birthday.  The joys of being a middle-aged wannabe Ewok.

A few weeks ago I had dinner with an ageing clown, who in clown make-up told me of his drug-fuelled suicide attempt (His advice - 'If you're going to kill yourself with drugs, don't start with coke, you'll forget why you wanted to do it.)

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

vzzbux

Sha[spoiler]gged a wo[/spoiler]man in a bombed out hospital.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Rog69

Accidentally caused a bomb scare resulting in a pub and surrounding buildings being evacuated when I left an old pool table battery and a pcb behind a fruit machine.

Trout

Quote from: Emperor on 09 April, 2012, 02:41:44 AM
Stolen an actual human brain in a jar (I had it in my possession for over a year but never took it with me when I left).

Hmmm... That's a statutory criminal offence. Should you be confessing it so publicly?

As for me, I wrote a newspaper story confirming exclusively - and based on a face-to-face interview with the actor himself - that Ewan McGregor was not going to appear in the Star Wars prequels.

Er...

worldshown

Made custom graphics for "The Sims" which were included by Maxis in one of the official expansion packs.

Actually, I'm not entirely sure that I should admit to that.

The Enigmatic Dr X

The only one I can think of is that I've been to the top of the World Trade Centre. It's an exclusive list.
Lock up your spoons!

Satanist

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 09 April, 2012, 12:34:35 PM
The only one I can think of is that I've been to the top of the World Trade Centre. It's an exclusive list.

Not that exclusive as I've done that as well, still have my ticket stub.

erm, I've been tested for HIV.  :-[

a nicer one is I've steered a yacht under Sydney harbour bridge.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: Satanist on 09 April, 2012, 12:46:36 PM
Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 09 April, 2012, 12:34:35 PM

Not that exclusive as I've done that as well, still have my ticket stub.

erm, I've been tested for HIV.  :-[

a nicer one is I've steered a yacht under Sydney harbour bridge.

An HIV test is standard for some insurance. I've had two. The trick, BTW, is not to volunteer for it. That fecks your insurance for life.
Lock up your spoons!

Trout

Ah, if it's experiences in foreign climes we're talking about, I've fired an Uzi 9mm in Las Vegas.

Not in a public place or anything. At a gun range. It was kind of a lads' event and I was utterly terrified throughout. It cured me of any need to go near firearms again.

Zarjazzer

Returned to my homeworld.

Um, I did once try to steal an American flag from the U.S. Brussels embassy. Drink was involved. I failed miserably to get over the fence. Lots of people turned up with guns and my chum and I scarpered.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Dandontdare

Shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

Well okay, I haven't actually done that. I have knocked Russell Harty down a flight of steps though.

Trout

von Boom

In uni I made a small batch of rocket fuel just to see if I could. It burns rather prettily.

JvB