Main Menu

Shakara Model

Started by judda fett, 11 April, 2012, 03:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

Beautifully rendered. I'm constantly amazed by the levels of artistry and skill displayed in these here threads. That's bloody lovely, that is.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Dandontdare

what they all said. ^^  :thumbsup:

Could you do a Booby McLegohead companion figure?

CrazyFoxMachine

I must say I put this on Henry Flint's FB wall and he said AND I QUOTE "Ha ha, that's fantastic. It's my new screen saver. Lovly work :)"

judda fett

Thanks for all the comments chaps, made my day that has! Its a wee bit cool Henry Flints set it as a screensaver =)

ming

SKD

That is a truly stunning model, very professional looking. I only wish that I had a rediculously large amount of money to offer you for it.

Stew.

Mardroid

Yes that's really good.

Is the blade taken from one of those Dinobot transformers? (Apologies if that was alsosculpted from scratch. I just remember having a Grimlock with a sword something like that. The blade bit, obviously the guard/hilt bit is part of the sculpt.)

judda fett

Quote from: Mardroid on 15 April, 2012, 07:30:08 PM
Yes that's really good.

Is the blade taken from one of those Dinobot transformers? (Apologies if that was alsosculpted from scratch. I just remember having a Grimlock with a sword something like that. The blade bit, obviously the guard/hilt bit is part of the sculpt.)

Its the side of a Cherry Tic Tac box, knew it would come in handy one day.

judda fett

It's been a while but eventually got round to painting this. Hopefully the upload works and the picture isn't too big (I'm blaming my phone for everything). Not the best quality pics either, taken on my phone..

http://s1117.photobucket.com/user/DeadRez/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Shakara%20Paintjob1_zpshf1igeki.jpg.html?sort=3&o=5

judda fett

Buggered if I can suss out how to post the image rather than a link here..

judda fett

Just tried again, checked the link and it was a jpg of kittens. My web fu is wack y'all.

The Enigmatic Dr X

I saw it.

Wow.

But, um, not wow enough to buy a canvass print of it, ta very much.
Lock up your spoons!

judda fett

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 10 September, 2015, 08:33:27 PM
I saw it.

Wow.

But, um, not wow enough to buy a canvass print of it, ta very much.

Heh, don't even understand how its offered as a print for sale!? Nowt to do with me honest. My phone/ photobucket on it are a pair of scheming A-holes. If any of my face book friends can imbed the images here please feel free to do so..

Dandontdare

(PS - it's the "DIRECT" link from photobucket that goes between the IMG brackets.)

And they're awesome models btw!!!  :thumbsup:

Zarjazzer

OMG!  :o  Totally awesome and marvellous.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.