Main Menu

My favourite spicy sauce is...

Started by Trout, 12 April, 2012, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

...this:

http://bit.ly/HMuN7e

Delicious!

Does anyone else enjoy such tingly juices?

WhitBloke

So this is der place then, Johnny?

Buttonman

Bingo wings maybe.

I', an Encona hot sauce man myself - Scotch Bonnet loveliness.

Syne

Looks great! Hard to get a full idea of the flavour experience from the write, but I'd be keen to try it.

I got conned into buying a bottle of hot sauce from a dude on the street in Chicago last year. Guy in a fedora started jabbering about pigeons under the L-line then produced a bottle of sauce from a suit pocket. Next thing I knew I was $5 bucks poorer and the bottle was mine.

It was pretty good sauce though. Salt-free, used gauva to compensate, really tasty.

JamesC

Dandontdare

Quote from: Syne on 12 April, 2012, 10:58:21 AM
Looks great! Hard to get a full idea of the flavour experience from the write, but I'd be keen to try it.

I got conned into buying a bottle of hot sauce from a dude on the street in Chicago last year. Guy in a fedora started jabbering about pigeons under the L-line then produced a bottle of sauce from a suit pocket. Next thing I knew I was $5 bucks poorer and the bottle was mine.

It was pretty good sauce though. Salt-free, used gauva to compensate, really tasty.

My initial thought was why was it falvoured with bird shit?was this from the pigeons? Then I realised I was thinking of Guano.

I'm a total softie when it comes to spicy stuff - I can't abide any kind of chilli sauce and i always order a Korma or a Danzag when out for a curry. I just don't see the attraction of food that hurts. And then hurts again the next day.

von Boom

I love spicy foods of all sorts.

Mmmm. Lamb vindaloo. Lovely stuff. Add rice, pickled veg, poppadoms, and a couple of lagers and I'm set.

JvB

Trout

I do enjoy spicy food (having an Asian wife tends to mean you eat a lot of curry) but nothing beats a good chomp-and-lick session on a Saturday night with this stuff:

Emperor

As Tharg is my witness we will get an add for "Roger's Mum's Hot Sauce" into the prog or Meg!! Perhaps tweaked slightly: "Roger's Mum's Funny Butter"?

Paging The MacNeil.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Devons Daddy

if the internet had been around when Coca-Cola began.
it would have been a moment like this.

does the board recognize what we are witnessing here!!!!
the beginning of the next consumer icon product to be enjoyed and given as gifts at all festive gatherings for future generations.
likely to be sent by the red cross in parcels across the galaxy to our troops engaged in intergalactic conflict.

soliders will say, HAVE YOU HAD ROGERS MUM? we all have.
gosh how proud he must be.  :P
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

I, Cosh

I will definitely need to get some of this for my collection.

I brought several bottles of this home last time I was in the States.

I procure this from a local fruit 'n' veg shop. Probably my current favourite, although it's not a patch on the ludicrously hot stuff I had in Barbados which they like to serve with breakfast in the way we might have brown sauce.

Bought this as an amusing gift for my dad some time ago, then I forgot to take it through, then he died so it's been lying at the back of the cupboard ever since.
We never really die.

Roger Godpleton

Looking at hot sauce with 3d glasses doesn't make the sauce spicier, Cosh.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Trout

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 15 April, 2012, 11:40:18 PM
Looking at hot sauce with 3d glasses I WISH MY I COULDN'T HEAR HER HUMPING STRANGERS IN THE ROOM NEXT DOOR.

FTFY.

Roger Godpleton

I am going to write so many things about you on my blog...
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Trout