Main Menu

My Judge Dredd cake tastes as good as Umpty Candy!

Started by Trout, 10 May, 2012, 01:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

Made by a friend:

It tastes great!

Yes, we ate it. We ruined it. It will not be preserved, collected or otherwise kept in a cellar. Already a big chunk has gone. Delicious!

Separately, this board's own Flip-R has provided this splendid commission:

Somehow, even as cadets cruelly ripped from their family as a young age, my children remain cute. And yes, that's my wife as Chief Judge.  :D Huge, huge thanks!

- Trout

The Amstor Computer

Congratulations, Trout - what wonderful gifts!

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Mr.Fastrope

is your friend's job cakemaker or have patisserie? And how u fell when you eating Dredd Badge :D

Bat King

at least the cake maker dodged the 'spines' issue.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Albion

I have one too.
Nice cake and commission Trout.
Happy birthday (again).  ;)

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

CrazyFoxMachine

It's my birthday next week and I'm just saying... if I don't get a Dredd cake I'm going to go f'cking postal.

Albion

Sorry to hijack your thread again Trout but as we share a birthday I hope that is OK.

After the evil ants of doom got in the house and all over the first cake Mrs Albion made another one while I was out at a gig. So here is birthday cake version two, based on my Planet Replicas Judge Longdon badge.

What a cake, what a woman. I'm very lucky to have both.

Mr.Fastrope

shaolin_monkey

It's my 40th this year. If I don't get a 2000AD related cake I'm going to pout and sulk till I hit 41.  :lol:

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Nice cakes! Is that what the yanks call a bake off ? :)
Never rub another mans rhubarb

Emperor

Is the missus trying to tell you something by leaving the "g" of the end of your name on your badge?*

Good to hear you got another cake, it seemed a great shame that the first one got eaten by insects. Although somehow it is fitting the way Dredd is turning out, the only thing left to throw at him are face-eating insects (and [spoiler]Roger[/spoiler]).

* [spoiler]I bet no one has made a "g" joke about your name before.[/spoiler]
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Albion

Quote from: Emperor on 18 May, 2012, 04:01:46 AM
Is the missus trying to tell you something by leaving the "g" of the end of your name on your badge?*

* I bet no one has made a "g" joke about your name before.

Surprisingly it's been rare. The only other time was on here recently when I posted the picture of the badge. Comics folk are a saucy bunch.

I do of course live up to that version of my name.  ;)

simplyhaydn

Quote from: Albion on 13 May, 2012, 10:50:56 AM
Sorry to hijack your thread again Trout but as we share a birthday I hope that is OK.

After the evil ants of doom got in the house and all over the first cake Mrs Albion made another one while I was out at a gig. So here is birthday cake version two, based on my Planet Replicas Judge Longdon badge.

What a cake, what a woman. I'm very lucky to have both.

-Would the missus care to share her recipe for such a cake? I would love to give it a go.