Main Menu

Thought Bubble 2012 - 11th - 18th November 2012

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 15 May, 2012, 07:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GordyM

Quote from: Gibson Quarter on 06 November, 2012, 03:52:25 PM
I'll be at table 84 in the Armories building...signing and sketching.  :D

I'm at 89 - we can throw stuff at each other!  :)

At TB I'll have a special variant edition of #1 of my comic for sale. There's only 50 copies of this bad boy:

So everyone that's going please come visit, say hi, maybe buy a copy (pretty please?). I'll have a special deal available only at the Con. I'll also probably have a hangover, so please be gentle.
Check out my new comic Supermom: Expecting Trouble and see how a pregnant superhero tries to deal with the fact that the baby's father is her archnemesis. Free preview pack including 12 pages of art: http://www.mediafire.com/file/57986rnlgk0itfz/Supermom_Preview_Pack.pdf/file

Large48

[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Albion

Quote from: Large48 on 09 November, 2012, 06:20:36 PM
Halo Jones would have been fun!  :(

Yes, I was tempted but not sure because of the times it is on.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Albion

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 07 November, 2012, 09:52:24 AM
Let me follow that link when i get home, albion. If it's just a case of buying one, then great i'll do that. I thought it was a 'convention only freebie' thing, or something you could only buy there. Cheers!

SBT

Have you ordered one SBT?
Mine came this morning, looks good. I was surprised it folds out to newspaper sized pages. Boo Cook's art on Strontium Dog/Elephantmen looks zarjaz.

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Bolt-01

Only a week to go! Ridiculously excited for this, this year.

Jon

Despite a 4am start and a 5 hour drive, yeah, can't wait!

CrazyFoxMachine

This time next week we'll be at our or near tables and LOVING IT!!! Very very excited.

SmallBlueThing

Disposable Heroes are OUT OF STOCK I'm afraid Albion. I have had a kind offer to pick me up a copy- as long as I get one somehow without having to resort to theft, murder and/or buggery, I don't care.

SBT

Colin MacNeil

Just had a thought, I don't have access to a table this year. I will be bringing some pages with me, so if anyone is looking for any, or getting stuff signed or whatever, just look out for the hat. I'll be wandering about with the ol' folio on the Saturday.
Stop me and buy some, as it were.  :D

See y'all there.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Colin MacNeil on 12 November, 2012, 07:26:35 PM
Just had a thought, I don't have access to a table this year. I will be bringing some pages with me, so if anyone is looking for any, or getting stuff signed or whatever, just look out for the hat. I'll be wandering about with the ol' folio on the Saturday.

See y'all there.
We'll happily accommodate you at the Zarjaz table, Colin!

Gibson Quarter

2 things...well, 3 actually.

1- I'm leaving tomorrow and excited to see Richmond, Dave and a number of old friends again. I'll be in the pub on Friday night, so say hello if you recognize me...

2- Does anyone know of a good vendor who's going to the show? I'm looking to get all the recent progs and Megs that have CLIFF ROBINSON art in them...but i have no idea which ones they are. If someone can direct me whom to speak with or help, I'd appreciate it. 

3 lastly, Guillermo Ortego and I have made a limited edition DREDD print for the con, and it looks like this. Swing by our table in the Armories building if you'd like one.

Colin MacNeil

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 12 November, 2012, 07:46:38 PM

See y'all there.

That's very kind of you indeed, Rich. I accept your generous offer. :)

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Colin MacNeil on 13 November, 2012, 02:02:28 PM
Quote from: Richmond Clements on 12 November, 2012, 07:46:38 PM

See y'all there.

That's very kind of you indeed, Rich. I accept your generous offer. :)

Woohoo!

Bolt-01

Great, Colin can watch the table while we see Minty! :)

mygrimmbrother

Quote from: Gibson Quarter on 12 November, 2012, 09:14:56 PM
2 things...well, 3 actually.

1- I'm leaving tomorrow and excited to see Richmond, Dave and a number of old friends again. I'll be in the pub on Friday night, so say hello if you recognize me...

2- Does anyone know of a good vendor who's going to the show? I'm looking to get all the recent progs and Megs that have CLIFF ROBINSON art in them...but i have no idea which ones they are. If someone can direct me whom to speak with or help, I'd appreciate it. 

3 lastly, Guillermo Ortego and I have made a limited edition DREDD print for the con, and it looks like this. Swing by our table in the Armories building if you'd like one.

Nice print dude  :)