Main Menu

Heroes of the North -12 pager free online

Started by Gibson Quarter, 18 May, 2012, 03:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gibson Quarter

Hi gang,

My latest comic work is now online and free to check out.... the best part? I got to work again with X-Factor's Guillermo Ortego on inks for some of it, and I think he did a fantastic  job.

http://www.heroesofthenorth.com/COMICS/8BALL/

Please check it out and LMK your thoughts!

Cheers,
GQ

El Chivo

Gibson Quarter

Cheers , thanks Chi.

It will also be out in print in July this year...I just noticed this from their blog:

The second Heroes of the North Omnibus, called Heroes of the North: Missions, has been solicited in the Diamond Previews of June and will come out some time this July. With a striking cover by Geof Isherwood, it will feature the penciling and inking talents of David J. Cutler, Gibson Quarter, Guillermo Ortego, Geof Isherwood, Dan Parent and Richard Pace, the lettering and colouring talents of Keiren Smith (with some colours by Dan Parent), and the writing skills of Yann and Michel Brouillette, Ty Templeton, Christian Viel and Jean-Dominic Leduc.

Here is the lineup of the book:

- Nordik and 8 Ball Team-up, 12 pages, by David J. Cutler, Keiren Smith and Yann Brouillette.

- 8 Ball and Black Terror Team-up, 12 pages, by Gibson Quarter, Guillermo Ortego, Keiren Smith and Yann Brouillette.

- Acadia: Pretty clear, 12 pages, by Geof Isherwood, Keiren Smith, Yann and Michel Brouillette.

- The Canadian, Fleur-de-Lys and Nordik Team-up in Zombots being schooled, 12 pages, by Dan Parent, Keiren Smith and Yann Brouillette.