Main Menu

why would a married man?

Started by klute, 22 May, 2012, 11:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 23 May, 2012, 12:02:51 AM
Remember when this board was about comics? Me neither.

The stated purpose of this sub-forum:

QuoteHelp!: Stuck in a wormhole? Angel Delight won't set? Just woken up and don't know which year it is? Ask away!

Blame Tharg!

JOE SOAP

Apparently these are natural formations:

Welcome to Fassbender Valley.

House of Usher

Quote from: klute on 22 May, 2012, 11:02:22 PM
Why would a married man who has had a vasectomy need condom's ?

Because it's less messy that way?

By the way, top thread! My two favourite responses are Dracula 1's and Dark Jimbo's. But they are all good.
STRIKE !!!

Emperor

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 23 May, 2012, 12:14:34 AM
Apparently these are natural formations:

I know, I've been there and have hundreds of photographs of "cock rocks."
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

TordelBack

Quote from: Emperor on 23 May, 2012, 04:02:37 AM
I've been there and have hundreds of photographs of "cock rocks."

Is it like Mecca to your people?

SpetsnaZ99

Water Bombs.

Its bad enough getting hit with a water bomb, but when you look at your shoulder and find a soggy johnny on it, its 19 times worse
You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

Proudhuff

Quote from: SpetsnaZ99 on 23 May, 2012, 07:47:21 AM
Water Bombs.

Its bad enough getting hit with a water bomb, but when you look at your shoulder and find a soggy johnny on it, its 19 times worse

and it smells of piss
DDT did a job on me

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Because it's raining and you want it to stay dry
You may quote me on that.

Roger Godpleton

But if you put them over your're head then you'll will suffocate.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Satanist

Because he likes to visit prostitutes and I'll he'll be damned if he's trusting the cheap & nasty ones they use.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

klute

Quote from: TordelBack on 22 May, 2012, 11:17:23 PM
Well, you may need to use them until you have a follow-up sperm count that reads zero.  This can take months.  Also if either partner is/has played around either with/without each other's consent, they may make good sense until an STD test can be arranged.

The luminous ones can be useful in a powercut.

The married man had them/used them for atleast 33 years he was married the question has come about due to only being able to think of untoward reasons and really i was looking for maybe a not so sinister reason for having them bar the fact other evidence would suggest more towards the untoward reasons
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

Satanist

I *think* there are different sorts of vasectomy (some more permanent than others) and *think* that you now have to sign a disclaimer that if it doesn't work you wont sue the hospital. Or go fucking mental at the wife.

Maybe he just really didn't trust the NHS and really, REALLY didnt want more kids?
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Proudhuff

Quote from: Satanist on 23 May, 2012, 03:24:57 PM
I *think* there are different sorts of vasectomy (some more permanent than others) and *think* that you now have to sign a disclaimer that if it doesn't work you wont sue the hospital. Or go fucking mental at the wife.

Maybe he just really didn't trust the NHS and really, REALLY didnt want more kids?

You can tell Satanist works at RELATE can't you?
DDT did a job on me

House of Usher

Quote from: klute on 23 May, 2012, 02:24:14 PM
The married man had them/used them for atleast 33 years he was married the question has come about due to only being able to think of untoward reasons and really i was looking for maybe a not so sinister reason for having them bar the fact other evidence would suggest more towards the untoward reasons

Ah, now it becomes clearer! I thought the guy who'd had the vasectomy was *you* and that the operation came with a three-month supply of condoms as insurance.

Maybe the answer really is 'because unprotected sex is icky.' Sleeping on the damp patch, and all that.
STRIKE !!!

Dandontdare

Quote from: House of Usher on 25 May, 2012, 01:28:13 PM
Ah, now it becomes clearer! I thought the guy who'd had the vasectomy was *you* and that the operation came with a three-month supply of condoms as insurance.

see that's why you're a gentleman and I'm a cynic. I also assumed it was Klute, but assumed he was touting for plausible excuses 'cos he'd been caught out!  :-[