Main Menu

It is my Birthday

Started by Roger Godpleton, 30 May, 2012, 12:28:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

BUMP[spoiler]ing uglies with Roger's mom[/spoiler]!

Frank

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 30 May, 2012, 12:28:56 AM
26 years ago I was thrust out of my mother's womb into a cold, unfeeling world which had Irish people in it. I'd like to think I've done my part to try and make everyone's lives slightly better On my last birthday I had the first in a series of bouts with depression which I think are behind me now, but to stay on the safe side it's probably best that I emotionally blackmail you into keeping this thread on the first page of Active Topics all day Also I will murder the Discarray guy if this happens so I guess I am regular blackmailing you as well

tl;dr

Ancient Otter

Having never been directly targeted  by Roger's witticisms on the boards, I was beginning to feel a bit left out. However thanks to inclusion of his thoughts and feelings towards Irish people in his opening post, I can bask in the glow of knowing I'm just as equally despised as everyone else here. Thanks Rog! Happy Birthday, have a good one.

Jared Katooie

Happy Birthday Hyperclown!

You'll always be my favourite message boarder. Everytime I see one of your're elegant bon mots or insightful observations it's like there's a Chronos Carnival going on in my heart and also my pants.

Please accept this shitty picture as a token of my heartfelt love and affection for you (no homo).

SmallBlueThing

Happy birthday Roger- may you have a genuinely magnificent night that goes some way to diminishing your world-weary cynicism, that does not become one of your tender years. And i for one love your mom, passionately.

SBT

Pete Wells

The Legendary Shark

We're having a party for you in the Yap Shop.

Nobody's here.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Misanthrope

Happy birthday, dude.

P.S I've had your mom and her sister.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

I, Cosh

Piss up a rope fuckstick.
We never really die.

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

JOE SOAP

I've ordered Astonishing X-Men #51 and a metal cast of the Lang of Fassbender for your birthday.

Don't use both at the same time- you'll end up with a bifurcated-hump that'll match your moobs.

and Happy Birthday.

Roger Godpleton

YOU WON'T BE SO FLIPPANT WHEN GOD IS JUDGING YOU
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 30 May, 2012, 11:19:48 PM
YOU WON'T BE SO FLIPPANT WHEN GOD IS JUDGING YOU

Had a birthday conversion have you?

and Emperor was going to make you a mod at midnight too.

Link Prime

Wha are yis all loike suckin up ta Roger Godcomplex???
Dis is de kinda Brit-huggin nonsense that most oirish fellas shudda had bred outta dem by der mammies.
Dis man hates our feckin contrary, and wohrst of all hates de Fassbender. I implore yis ta boycott his posts forthwit.

Roger Godpleton

Discarray guy is free to enjoy all his Prog 2's for the rest of his natural life.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!