Main Menu

Khronicles of Khaos sighted in Glasgow !!

Started by newschmoo, 17 June, 2012, 07:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newschmoo

If anyone's interested , Forbidden Planet in Glasgow had a few copies of this on Saturday. I bought one. Now all i need is Slaine Time Killer !

klute

loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

newschmoo

Cover price believe it or not. £10.99. First printing.

Stella Dave

Sorry for the nooby question but what's special about this one? Is it cos it's the first print? I'm in Glasgow and wouldn't mind pickin it up, could get more if anyone wanted also.

The Adventurer

Quote from: Stella Dave on 18 June, 2012, 01:06:46 AM
Sorry for the nooby question but what's special about this one? Is it cos it's the first print? I'm in Glasgow and wouldn't mind pickin it up, could get more if anyone wanted also.

I think its special because its currently hard to find, because there is no second print yet.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Stella Dave

Stella Dave

Reserved! Heading in to pick it up, if anyone wants one speak now I can ask when there!

klute

Quote from: Stella Dave on 18 June, 2012, 12:27:16 PM
Reserved! Heading in to pick it up, if anyone wants one speak now I can ask when there!

I'm gutted no money till the end of the month, so shall give it a miss and see what happen's at the end of the month.

Can you order straight from the shop???

Stella Dave

Quote from: klute on 18 June, 2012, 02:45:04 PM
I'm gutted no money till the end of the month, so shall give it a miss and see what happen's at the end of the month.

Got it.
No more on shelf, I did ask but she wasn't sure. She thought there may be more in their stock room, give them a call or (if they don't post out) give me a shout when you have cash and I'll check if there's more.

klute

Quote from: Stella Dave on 18 June, 2012, 04:36:21 PM
Quote from: klute on 18 June, 2012, 02:45:04 PM

Got it.
No more on shelf, I did ask but she wasn't sure. She thought there may be more in their stock room, give them a call or (if they don't post out) give me a shout when you have cash and I'll check if there's more.

Ill check in at the end of the month and let you know,thanks Stella Dave

The Monarch

The same shop still has about three copies of the really hard to get courtship of jena markarov there too

I, Cosh

Quote from: The monarch on 20 June, 2012, 04:04:44 PM
The same shop still has about three copies of the really hard to get courtship of jena markarov there too
Really? I looked the other week and it was conspicuous by its absence.
We never really die.

Mardroid

Quote from: The monarch on 20 June, 2012, 04:04:44 PM

Ooh. I've been buying the Dante trades in order and that's one I'd like to get. Just shows how far I've got through the series. Heh.

Mardroid

I came across really camp in that last post didn't I? Southern nancy that I am... :lol:

The Monarch

Were they snapped up already? I saw them when I was getting hero of the revolution (finally) a fortnight ago