Main Menu

Valuation - 2000ad, Dredd Magazines and LOTF

Started by Skullmo, 06 July, 2012, 04:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullmo

Hi all,

I am having a clearout as am running out of space. I have (unfortunately) decided my comics have to go - Only books can remain. I would really appreciate some help as i have no idea what these are worth (I'm guessing not very much). Also I would like them to go to a good home where someone can read and appreciate them as I have done.

I have about 100 odd megazines from Volumes 1, 2 and the first 30 of volume 3. They are in 'read condition'. They have a little bit of wear on them but have no substantial damage.

I have lawman of the future 1 -18.
And The first 20 issues (I think) of the Complete Judge dredd.

i also have about 4 boxes of 2000ads between progs 200 - 1100s

What sort of price do these sell quickly at? I would split them up into smaller packages so I could post them.

Thanks for your help!

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

Emperor

There is a valuation guide here:

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,27071.msg478523.html#msg478523

But you'll find the answer is: not very much. Have a look on eBay and see what they are going for (or not going for)

A set of 18 Lawman of the Future might get some interest as Judge Dredd is getting a higher profile due to the film, if you were ever going to sell them, then now might be the time.

Otherwise it might be someone throws you a few quid and they come and pick them up, saves you the hassle.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Skullmo

Yeah - it's either that or a trip to the chairty shop :-)

Thanks
It's a joke. I was joking.