Main Menu

Rogue Trooper Original Concept Art on Ebay

Started by Skullmo, 08 July, 2012, 01:32:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullmo

BTW this is not me selling this. I hope someone gets it and can transcribe that document for us all. I would love to know what it says
It's a joke. I was joking.

Emperor

Wow, that deserves to be in a museum, or at least a Squaxx here. Although the temptation would be strong to sell it on when/if the Rogue Trooper film drops.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Skullmo

This seller has some interesting pieces.
There is some Sin Dex film concept art too - I never even knew a film had been in production

Frank

Surely the Before Watchmen money hasn't dried up already, Dave?

Spikes

Think the seller is Ian Senior, who's sold no end of 2000ad related art stuff in the past.
Nice bits, especially the published art. Cheap enough as well. Any Rogue fans gonna snap these up?

hippynumber1

I'd have it if it stayed at that price but I don't think there's much chance of that...

Spikes

Well, you never know. (though, now that its been brought to the attention of the 2000ad forum..... :))
Im not bidding myself, so good luck to anyone who is. There's quite a few of those Rogue Trooper concept/prelims floating around. Theres a few over on the CAF site. Nice stuff.

hippynumber1

I thought Ian sold on eBay as Destinyone?

Skullmo

Well whoever gets it I hope they like to share!

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Colin YNWA

Out of interest does anybody else thing that Sinister Dexter piece of 'concept art' could be by Sean Phillips?

Spikes

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 08 July, 2012, 04:29:11 PM
I thought Ian sold on eBay as Destinyone?

He does, and Destinyone is still on there, just thought this might be him as well.

Steven Sterlacchini

Very nice artwork... and important pieces.

Cool that it has no reserve, but I imagine it will go for at least triple that. Definitely worth keeping an eye on though.

Glenn Broadway

It's a real shame the seller has split this into four lots. I'd be tempted to buy it but I'm out of the country when the auction ends. It makes it almost impossible to make a bid and then wait to see if I win it. I would hate to see this split up.