Main Menu

DREDD - Blu-ray Wish List

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 18 September, 2012, 04:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buttonman

I'm a 'no' for a fancy box - they never match up with each other and it looks scruffy with all the different bits poking out.

I would like a subtitle reel pointing stuff out - the 'Spaced' DVD did this with a 'Homage-a-meter' better still would be a pop up video style track with things of interest being pointed out.

How about a fan commentary with me pointing out things I'd spotted and other things I'd missed but have since misappropriated from the more alert?

klute

Quote from: Buttonman on 18 September, 2012, 06:40:19 PM
I'm a 'no' for a fancy box - they never match up with each other and it looks scruffy with all the different bits poking out.

I would like a subtitle reel pointing stuff out - the 'Spaced' DVD did this with a 'Homage-a-meter' better still would be a pop up video style track with things of interest being pointed out.

How about a fan commentary with me pointing out things I'd spotted and other things I'd missed but have since misappropriated from the more alert?

Yeah i'd be against the tin box but only because i don't keep dvd boxes though i'd back the collecters getting a limited edition tin box,just not for me.

Otherwise all bells and whistles for the Blu-ray disks themselves and maybe some secret online content that connected to the forums in some way.
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

Pete Wells

I'd like commentary from Stallone and Schneider.

Danbo

Quote from: Pete Wells on 18 September, 2012, 06:54:51 PM
I'd like commentary from Stallone and Schneider.
That would be awesome.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

COMMANDO FORCES

Dandontdare

Quote from: Banners on 18 September, 2012, 05:38:17 PM
Judge Minty?

this was mentioned in the threads about the preview screening - was it a joke, or is it actually a possibility. I would LOVE to see Minty included as an extra!

radiator

I think it was in the message board Q&A, Garland said he wanted 'some Minty material' to be included on the DVD, but he isn't in charge of such things.

Would e bloody amazing if it was on there though.

+1 for a lovely limited edition steel book case - I'm really addicted to those and an building up quite a collection.

Michaelvk

You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Danbo

Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

SKD

Quote from: Michaelvk on 18 September, 2012, 07:51:21 PM
Those are my lawgiver images :)
Looks ace. Talented chap ain't cha. :thumbsup:

Stew.

chuffsteruk

Spikes

Want - in no particular order,
1. Deleted/extended scenes.
2. Wagner/Ezquerra commentary.
3. Concept art by Jock et al. (as much as is humanly possible to fit onto the disc)
4. Killer sound and vision.
5. Gotta be a two discer, as well

Michaelvk

You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

MR. ELIMINATOR

They should arm each case with explosives and if you try open someone else's it does an i.d fail and explodes.

Only joking, quite happy for just the standard stuff. Perhaps do one with a 3D hologram cover, and it comes with those shitty cardboard 3D glasses. Also, releasing it on vhs would be pretty cool.

Or do a limited version for the forum board to buy that comes with a unique cool item, like a little prop from the film or one of Ma-Ma's teeth. I know that would never happen, but I can dream can't I?

chuffsteruk