Main Menu

DREDD MONDO POSTER BY JOCK!!!

Started by radiator, 19 September, 2012, 03:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackmocco

http://e2.ma/webview/5zhqd/ca8c04c5c8e0581a43ba8540ed0efe16

"Tomorrow, we'll be releasing the remaining copies of a few posters we sold over the weekend at FANTASTIC FEST. In case you weren't able to make it out to our pop-up shop, we posted a recap of the weekend on our blog that you can see right HERE. We'll be putting up Jock's DREDD 3D, Martin Ansin's LOOPER (gold and silver color ways) and Aled Lewis' ROOM 237. If you haven't seen DREDD yet, be sure to go out and see it as it's insanely good. LOOPER opens this Friday and it's one of the best movies of the year and ROOM 237 is a great documentary that examines the many conspiracy theories surrounding THE SHINING. You can check out detail shots of each of these posters at our blog right HERE.

Please follow us on Twitter for the on sale announcement. These posters will be available online at a random time on Thursday, September 27th."

Just sayin'. Dredd's $45.
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

COMMANDO FORCES

I can't believe they didn't sell the lot!

strontium71

Let's hope no one individual buys the remainder for ebay profit... ::)
...because I hate you.

Mikey

Anyone score it? I missed the sale by 20 mins :@

M
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

strontium71

I think you missed the sale by 19 minutes 59 seconds...
...because I hate you.

Stella Dave

Apologies, never seen this thread when I went off on my rant earlier!
Still miffed >:(

SuperSurfer

Even though I contributed to this thread I didn't read the first post! Really peeved – lost a chance to try get mitts on one.

Stella Dave

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 27 September, 2012, 11:32:33 PM
Even though I contributed to this thread I didn't read the first post! Really peeved – lost a chance to try get mitts on one.
You woulda been extremely lucky to get one bud! 'Sold Out' within 2 minutes...but now they're on Ebay! >:(

Mikey

Yeah, gotta be quick with most Mondo posters. I've two they produced and a third on the way, but it would have been nice to get the Dredd one. Quality is superb on them.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

radiator

Just randomly spotted this - Dredd portrait by Mondo artist Mike Mitchell.

I'm not a huge fan of these portraits tbh, but cool to see Dredd getting some love:

Quote"I had already started working on the show when we watched Dredd and I knew within 10 minutes that I was going to have to include him. He's just so iconicly badass and the movie sort of slipped under the radar. I wanted to show my appreciation for what I thought was a totally original and refreshing movie, and Karl Urban's performance."

http://io9.com/the-things-r-j-macready-gets-the-noble-portrait-he-ju-479661560

michael kennedy

i've had these saved on my computer for a couple of weeks now.via tumblr

i was selfish in not sharing.

crazy 4 cult movie art.