Main Menu

AAIIEEE!!!

Started by Daveycandlish, 19 October, 2012, 07:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daveycandlish

Ha! Excellent :-)
Although I think the AAIIEEE!!! cover is more striking
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Daveycandlish

I think I have all the scripts and writers involved for issue 2 now but still need a quality small press artist or two. Any takers for a four pager?
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

flip-r mk2

I'll take a four pager of off you Davey.

filippo
It's all right, that's in every contract.
That's what they call a sanity clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

http://flip-r.deviantart.com/

http://forflipssake.blogspot.com

http://weeklythemedartblog.blogspot.com/

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana

Hawkmumbler

If theirs anything I could do i'd be up for it. Maybe a one paneler pager. :lol:

Daveycandlish

Thanks chaps! :)

Filippo - I'll get that script along to you ASAP

Cheers!

Daveycandlish

All scripts have been assigned and already the art is coming in

This issue is going to be brilliant!

judda fett

Looking good, hard copies or digi only?

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Daveycandlish

Quote from: judda fett on 03 March, 2014, 02:01:36 PM
Looking good, hard copies or digi only?

Both. Definitely both.  :)

Daveycandlish

Issue 2 of AAIIEEE!!! is nearing completion so here's a movie poster or two from the Amicus stable of portmanteau films which were the inspiration this time around

AAIIEEE!!! #2 - Night Flight of Terror - Coming Soon!

Daveycandlish

The forthcoming issue of AAIIEEE!!! is inspired by the Amicus series of portmanteau horror films - short terror tales enveloped in a wraparound tale of the same ilk. The Jim Cameron coloured cover for the new issue is also inspired by the Amicus film posters - like this one. If you enjoyed the last issue of AAIIEEE!!! be sure not to miss this one!

Daveycandlish

The Major returns in AAIIEEE!!! this month!

Proudhuff

Told you that was looking good  ;)
DDT did a job on me

locustsofdeath!

Mr. Coleman's work is a wonder to behold, no doubt about it. The story is excellent, too, Huff.

Daveycandlish

Tis indeed excellent - I'm surprised he isn't working for the Big Boys yet. It's only a matter of time.

I had hoped to launch this issue this week but an artist ask for another week to finish his contribution (and who am I to refuse?), so expect this comic to be creeping your way at the end of July...