Main Menu

newb in the house

Started by Dr Punchface, 23 October, 2012, 09:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Punchface

Howdy board

Been reading tooth for far longer then I care to admit, but have just been lurking away on the boards up til now.  I just completed a marathon session of reading all my backlogged progs (Had kept up my sub, but the progs had been piling up while life got in the way - approx 200 or so, in under a week while I'm 'between jobs'...an OD of thrillpower to be sure...I'm amazed I didn't have a seizure or something), so thought I'd use it as an excuse to actually start speaking :)

So....hello - I'll try not to be too irritating

TordelBack

Grud on a greenie, four years of thrillpower in a week!   :o  You're made of stern stuff Dr Punchface, welcome!

Spikes

Indeed, that sort of concentrated thrillpower would have killed, at least, a dozen Frenchmen.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, Dr Punchface  :wave:

Dandontdare

Are you a real doctor? 'cos I've got this thing on my leg...

Dr Punchface

Lol - cheers chaps for the welcomes...and yup, it was indeed a mammoth, but highly enjoyable/potentially fatal undertaking to get through them all (I've still got the Megazines to go through yet as well...but I'd better give the old synapses a breather first).

Not a real doctor I'm afraid - have no need for a medical degree when I find 90% of ailments can be cured via blood letting and animal sacrifice ;)

SmallBlueThing

Already you're my forum hero. 200 progs?!

Welcome, and never let it go so long again!

SBT

Emp

Welcome aboard...and well done on the spree...

COMMANDO FORCES

Hello Doc, love to chat more but must dash :wave: