Main Menu

Get Fact!

Started by karne, 10 January, 2003, 07:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

FACT!
'If every fourth animal in the world is a beetle,perhaps every fourth person is a DUMB F*CK.'
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

karne

Spiders manage to avoid sticking to their own webs through the use of miniature ninja shoes.

Devons Daddy

FACT
the lastest tourist attraction in the UK the cornwall eden project was not built by local contractors at all.
it is in fact an alien space ship, collecting plant samples for research.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

karne

Jeremy Beadle, the infamous TV prankster from "Game For A Laugh" and "Beadle?s About" used the shows format to get revenge on all the people who ever made fun of his little hand.

karne

Dogs and crocodiles are colour blind, and so are exempt from having to buy a colour TV licence.

Queen Firey-Bou

ninja shoes my arse, i'm sure theres a really groovy reason why they don't stick, i just can't remember it.

FACT; not every fourth beetle is a dumb f**k, only every 10th, hence proving that beetles have in fact evolved to be superior to humans. This has hitherto not been discovered due to their apparent lack of interest in comics.

Devons Daddy

FACT
you should not spend your life on a golf course.
playing two rounds a day is enough for anyone.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Oddboy

FACT; not every fourth beetle is a dumb f**k,

Not sure about that 'fact' Bou - you're forgetting that...

FACT:
The forth Beatle was Ringo Starr.

Better set your phaser to stun.

Mikey

"i'm sure theres a really groovy reason why they don't stick,"

FACT!
Spiders don't stick to their own webs because the sticky stuff doesn't coat the whole web,but is placed as droplets in itervals which correspond to the spiders stride-ie with every movement,their legs are placed between the sticky blobs.An that's a fact!

Fact#2
When the who hits the what and you've run out of luck your all,in a word
Stuck.
F*ck.

Mikey.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

karne

Jeremy Irons real name is Jeremy Truff. He was given the name Irons by his roommates at RADA because he insisted on ironing their socks and pants for them.

Oddboy

FACT: The "Get Fact!" thread is in danger of being out-dated by Floyd's "Help Mitsuko!!!!" thread.

longmanshort

So long as there is the potential for prizes, this thread will NEVER die! And that's a FACT!!!
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Oddboy

FACT: On the message board the "Help Mitsuko!!!!" thread reads as "Help square-square-square-square..." yet when I cut & pasted it into that last FACT of mine, it came up as Misuko!!!!.  Weird.

Richmond Clements

Nobody has posted here for days! What's going on??

If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle

Queen Firey-Bou

Fact;
if one doesnt post for days or read the board all these newbies appear and huge interesting threads evolve & die, never noticing whether you were there or not. hence once again putting darwinism into question, hmmm ?