Main Menu

Get Fact!

Started by karne, 10 January, 2003, 07:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

Fact: Everytime this thread is ressurrected (sp?) I get a little thrill of anticipation that the big Blue Meanie may be back.

It's nice to see his influence linger after all this time.

FACT: I couldn't agree more.
ANOTHER FACT: I believe that I was the last boarder to win a prize from the Great Man himself on this thread.

House of Usher

FACT: In the Dr. Who serial
STRIKE !!!

Richmond Clements

In the Doctor Who serial what?

Krustabi

FACT: Milton Keynes is built on a grid system

House of Usher

Shit! My fact disappeared. Well, I can't be bothered to type it again...
STRIKE !!!

swavesey

fact: dogs can't look up........

Devons Daddy

Fact: Everytime this thread is ressurrected (sp?) I get a little thrill of anticipation that the big Blue Meanie may be back.

fact,Karne always missed here by those that enjoyed his humour.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Devons Daddy

FACT
discovery cove orlando

for your familys day of fun and frolics with dolphins, please note you are only renting the dolphin for a few minutes not purchasing the said mammal.
you may make this simple error case when you see your credit card bill.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Noah Angel

FACT: I've just won Al-Says-Pops Holy High-Explosive competition.

EGO-DEFLATING FACT: I appear to have been the only entrant.

Conexus

FACT: If you cannot afford strobe lighting, just blink your eyes alot and very quickly- you get a similar result.

Dudley

FACT: Unfortunately, Noah outclassed all other possible entrants before they even started to think about it.

Noah Angel

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:Jgl0S7F0WzkJ:www.craneisd.com/Student%2520Web%2520Pages/Block%25203/latoyas%2520web%2520page/backgrounds/blush.gif">

Dudley

FACT: The UK is about to ban smacking.  So, parents, this is potentially your last chance: make the most of it.

Conexus

FACT: There is a young child who has a mutation that means his muscles grow quickly (I'm not making this up)

FACT: He has already had offers from both the X-men and Strontium Dogs for him to join their subversive mutant ranks (I made this one up though)

Max Kon

Fact: i don't know who karne is and why he left and would like someone to explain